💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Your opinion on Gaga's weird ¿photoshoot?

NIGHTCRAWLER

Featured Posts

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
FfFfFfFF

Aesthetic wise the photo shoot is unexpected for me.. Whenever I think about darkGaga I think about gothic aesthetic, and this is something beyond that. 

2 hours ago, modern ecstasy said:

Why would you want her to drag people with “fake” bodies? That’s essentially body shaming.

It's not.. She is not pointing to people with the intent to shame them, it's just a way to show that you rebel from the beauty standards.

Helxig

Has anyone else noticed that the over exaggerated edits are all the things that would usually be photoshopped on her?...  big boobs, big butt, small waist, long legs, snatched jaw, big lips, small and longer nose. Yet she looks in agony and kinda gruesome in both pics.

Then the last one is her in full natural beauty, unedited and unphotoshopped, just dressed well, lit well, photographed well.

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

Helxig

P.S. you guys are crazy :laughga:   she's got a new live show to promote. I'm pretty sure it's not hard for her to coordinate a photoshoot to get some nice pics and generate a buzz. 3 new photos of her doesn't mean new music :laughga: 

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

NIGHTCRAWLER
3 hours ago, modern ecstasy said:

Why would you want her to drag people with “fake” bodies? That’s essentially body shaming.

well I consider that those fake bodies that set beauty standards that nobody can't reach except rich people is already body shaming us

And I meant that I wanted it to be like BTW 2.0, something that says you should accept who you are and not fall into those fake standards otherwise you're gonna hate your body

EDIT: and I forgot to say that often those bodies you see on instagram are completely photoshopped and it's very superficial etc... As she said instagram was a perfect illusion, I think that could slay if she goes there 

Killa

It disturbed me

First reaction was really complete nausea.

The colours the texture makes it feel like shes oppressed and the effect to it be in a screen gives impression of a cage

I pointed its reminescent of nick knight ga for tfm but completely different. Not satiric anymore. Theres rage, disgust. Like no empathy at all

Im really curious. Once again its gonna be completely different.

15 hours ago, Luv u Sum said:

I would love for it to be for a new single and a new era because these photos are SICKENING. but the photographer for these is the same guy that did the enigma promo photo so I think it unfortunately Gaga was just posting something that has to do with the show... idk I dont wanna get my hopes up with her 

Actually who made the Enigma photos were Inez and Vinoodh

There could be a 1000 doves in the sky...

Reality

I absolutely love them! I love these creepy visuals and I really hope that these are related in some way to LG6.

That being said, I don’t know. I’m going to be completely honest, the more I think about it, I think these things were just for a photoshoot. I really wanna believe they were something more, and they might, but I think these things were exclusively for a shoot.

🃏🖤👹

AshIey
2 hours ago, FfFfFfFF said:

It's not.. She is not pointing to people with the intent to shame them, it's just a way to show that you rebel from the beauty standards.

1 hour ago, NIGHTCRAWLER said:

well I consider that those fake bodies that set beauty standards that nobody can't reach except rich people is already body shaming us

And I meant that I wanted it to be like BTW 2.0, something that says you should accept who you are and not fall into those fake standards otherwise you're gonna hate your body

EDIT: and I forgot to say that often those bodies you see on instagram are completely photoshopped and it's very superficial etc... As she said instagram was a perfect illusion, I think that could slay if she goes there 

That would be a weird message coming from Gaga considering she adheres to those standards herself. Not to the same extent, but she has the same fillers the people you guys are talking about have.

This wouldn’t be BTW 2.0 because BTW doesn’t mean to love yourself literally as you’re born. I thought everyone got that already.

Anyway, this seems too aggressive towards anyone’s appearance and doesn’t seem like something she would do. I think the photos are commentary on what people/the media have said about her.

JazzGa

I already posted my various opinions like 3x in the thread about the shoot, I assume that's what the thread is for :icega: But here is my 4th opinion

It's definitely a critique of the idea that you must photoshop your body to a certain standard. Real FaceShopping teas

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷

NIGHTCRAWLER
7 hours ago, modern ecstasy said:

That would be a weird message coming from Gaga considering she adheres to those standards herself. Not to the same extent, but she has the same fillers the people you guys are talking about have.

This wouldn’t be BTW 2.0 because BTW doesn’t mean to love yourself literally as you’re born. I thought everyone got that already.

Anyway, this seems too aggressive towards anyone’s appearance and doesn’t seem like something she would do. I think the photos are commentary on what people/the media have said about her.

yeah that could possibly be that also, that would be DWUW 2.0 then, we finally gonna see the MV :grr:

NIGHTCRAWLER
1 hour ago, Satans Ex Wife said:

I already posted my various opinions like 3x in the thread about the shoot, I assume that's what the thread is for :icega: But here is my 4th opinion

It's definitely a critique of the idea that you must photoshop your body to a certain standard. Real FaceShopping teas

yeah that would match perfect illusion (according to Gagz bc we all know it's about her fans) and do what you want. That could be WS (wig-snatching) 

Archived