💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

life

Gaga posts new weird shoot!

Jenina

Featured Posts

LOVE JUNKIE

I almost choked when I saw these after I woke up today. I was like damn sis this is the most interesting **** I've seen her do since ARTPOP era :sweat:

on a three day bender

• Replies 716
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Guys did you notice that the pics were taken of a screen? I think this is a MV. I sure fkn hope it is. :laughga:ezgif-2-dc93897990.gif

Think about it, why tf use some low quality pics of a screen instead of some high quality original file ones? This has to be to get everybody anxious for some release. 

In love with chaos depressed by fate.

Just now, keyboardfreak96 said:

She better slay us!!!

Has she not before?

1 hour ago, dit said:

More photos have leaked guys!

DkqvYPlVAAAChi6.jpg

Final shot I could bribe out of Bobby guys: 

Dkp6kn4W4AErTVK.jpg

Your welcome for all these leaks

YAASSSSS! Serve them visuals. Loving this monster theme. The whole thing is just GAGA. Vampire suck my blood.

LOVE JUNKIE
1 hour ago, rohkeus said:

Guys did you notice that the pics were taken of a screen? I think this is a MV. I sure fkn hope it is. :laughga:ezgif-2-dc93897990.gif

Think about it, why tf use some low quality pics of a screen instead of some high quality original file ones? This has to be to get everybody anxious for some release. 

You must not remember the official JUDAS single artwork...

Lady_Gaga_-_Judas_(single).png

"it was revealed that the single's accompanying cover artwork was designed by Gaga in Microsoft Word and featured a black background with the word "Judas" written in red capital letters in Impact font. Below it was a red Christian cross with a heart in the middle. Gaga photographed the design on her computer screen using her cellular telephone "for texture," which resulted in visible pixels on the letters and cross, as well as a faint reflection of her face and hands holding the phone, to appear on the cover."

on a three day bender

2 minutes ago, LOVE JUNKIE said:

You must not remember the official JUDAS single artwork...

Lady_Gaga_-_Judas_(single).png

"it was revealed that the single's accompanying cover artwork was designed by Gaga in Microsoft Word and featured a black background with the word "Judas" written in red capital letters in Impact font. Below it was a red Christian cross with a heart in the middle. Gaga photographed the design on her computer screen using her cellular telephone "for texture," which resulted in visible pixels on the letters and cross, as well as a faint reflection of her face and hands holding the phone, to appear on the cover."

God I wasn't aware of anything at the time. Can't believe she did that lmao :ladyhaha:
Anyways, recently she didn't something that way, her posts seems to be pretty organized and planned. Besides, if she did that in a hurry like that, it could be something coming soon :awkney:

In love with chaos depressed by fate.

LOVE JUNKIE
8 minutes ago, rohkeus said:

God I wasn't aware of anything at the time. Can't believe she did that lmao :ladyhaha:
Anyways, recently she didn't something that way, her posts seems to be pretty organized and planned. Besides, if she did that in a hurry like that, it could be something coming soon :awkney:

Yeah, you never know. The guy who she gave photo credit to has done music videos for Kanye so it's entirely possible. But it could also be some random video for her Vegas show or something else entirely

Spoiler

plot twist it's ASIB reshoots

on a three day bender

hankhatesyouall

Guys, just learn to set your expectations really LOW. I am not excited for anything until I can hear an official announcement. So far, these are just random creepy photos (that are most likely for her upcoming photoshoot or Vegas). 

nath4gaga
4 hours ago, rohkeus said:

For texture 💀

Xoxo Adriana
16 hours ago, Jenina said:

She looks uncomfortably constipated in both these pics :ladyhaha: 

Archived