Macbeth*

ib4 she changes her name to lady macbeth :trollga:

if you hurt taylor swift, i'll hurt you back

• Replies 716
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Gardevoir
19 minutes ago, Nicogly said:

bruh, stir the pot is like a normal saying, its like cause controversy or make a mess 

Well, maybe but she was pretending to stir the pot like a witch. 

Sugar, spice, and everything nice.

Nicogly
1 minute ago, Emigrante said:

Well, maybe but she was pretending to stir the pot like a witch. 

i think this such a reach. it looks like just banter between bloodpop and gaga. but i mean you can believe it! 

Rock On and A Last One For the Road 🚬

lairofhk

Yesss!!! Give us weird Gaga. You know we love this sh*t. Also though, please let this mean there's new music coming very soon...

Quartz

These are two posts of the guy she mentioned in the comments. My hype for LG6 lead mv is now dead :laughga:

Inside, we are really made the same. 🕊

keyboardfreak96

Gaga frustrates me. How is this not cryptic? Some of the most prolific, symbolic images she has ever shared and not one word about them. Ugh!!!

joannesrats

I still can't believe she posted these weird-ass pictures and then just logged out and said N O T H I N G

13VictorC
6 minutes ago, keyboardfreak96 said:

Gaga frustrates me. How is this not cryptic? Some of the most prolific, symbolic images she has ever shared and not one word about them. Ugh!!!

Gaga’s not cryptic.

She’s enigmatic. :derpga:

Thomas P

I better wake up tomorrow to some good news. If not then this woman will have tested my patience beyond the meaning of tested. 

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

Seeka
1 hour ago, Nicogly said:

bruh, stir the pot is like a normal saying, its like cause controversy or make a mess 

It could have a double meaning. Face value means nothing nowadays.

And let people have their fun. It is a very witchy aesthetic and witches are the current member of the big three (vampires, werewolves, witches) that are getting attention.

SKANK
6 minutes ago, Seeka said:

It could have a double meaning. Face value means nothing nowadays.

And let people have their fun. It is a very witchy aesthetic and witches are the current member of the big three (vampires, werewolves, witches) that are getting attention.

Im down for a witchy era. There is an old myth about witchs hoarding peen, that would make a great music video for our Donkey **** queen.

“What shall we think about those witches who somehow take members in large numbers – twenty or thirty – and shut them up together in a birds’ nest or some box, where they move around like living members, eating oats or other feed? This has been seen by many and is a matter of common talk…

…A man reported that he had lost his member and approached a certain witch in order to restore his health. She told the sick man to climb a particular tree where there was a nest containing many members, and allowed him to take any one he liked. When he tried to take a big one, the witch said you may not take that one, adding, because it belonged to a parish priest.”

55 minutes ago, keyboardfreak96 said:

That's her secret ;)

Archived