Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner
life

Gaga posts new weird shoot!

Jenina

Featured Posts

10 minutes ago, JacobMans said:

No neither of them are the same. This is a different shoot entirely. 

Well the person who shot these photos also posted the enigma photo on insta so maybe there is a connection 🤷🏼‍♂️

• Replies 716
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, ZiggyZiggs said:

no it isn't lol. the gloves in the enigma shoot are black VEX latex opera gloves, this one is clearly silver with nails and embellishments and the top is Berhard Willhelm, the enigma one is laurence and chico

Lol there’s no need to pop off at me, it looks the same to me & the person who shot these photos also posted the enigma photos on their insta so chiiillll

ZiggyZiggs
1 minute ago, lovedillon said:

Lol there’s no need to pop off at me, it looks the same to me & the person who shot these photos also posted the enigma photos on their insta so chiiillll

wait when did i pop off :air: im confused :air: i literally just named the designers girl u the one who needs to chill :air: 

JacobMans
17 minutes ago, lovedillon said:

Well the person who shot these photos also posted the enigma photo on insta so maybe there is a connection 🤷🏼‍♂️

Maybe, but I doubt it. She has an already announced Las Vegas deal that her and her team are currently trying to promote. If these were related to Enigma, I doubt she would have missed the promo opportunity by not mentioning Enigma in the caption. This really seems like something else entirely. The Vegas photos were done by Inez and Vinoodh, these were done by Eli Russell Linnetz. 

1 minute ago, JacobMans said:

Maybe, but I doubt it. She has an already announced Las Vegas deal that her and her team are currently trying to promote. If these were related to Enigma, I’m pretty sure she would have mentioned it in the caption. This really seems like something else entirely. The Vegas photos were done by Inez and Vinoodh, these were done by Eli Russell Linnetz. 

Yes I know who they were shot by but maybe these photos are outtakes from an album or video shoot. Honestly these photos are too good to throw away.

FATCAT
1 hour ago, Max Vandeburg said:

Sometimes I think the release of The Cure was like a test. She released the song completely by surprise, probably with low expectations, and the song performed very well on iTunes and, most importantly, on Spotify.

So maybe her team is doing it again? Maybe they want to use the "surprise factor" as a strategy once again, since it worked the last time.

I don't know about a test, but it could have been a toe-dip moment, realized she had a ton of fun on it, and decided to keep going. Doing her own spin on it, aka these wild producers. I'm excited, no matter what!

Purr more, hiss less.

JacobMans
2 minutes ago, lovedillon said:

Yes I know who they were shot by but maybe these photos are outtakes from an album or video shoot. Honestly these photos are too good to throw away.

Yeah I agree, I definitely think they are for something, just not Vegas 

MaryJaneHolland

If these are not for V Magazine, then it must be LG6 related.

Ofc unless they are just random pics

boneknuckleskin

I have a feeling these are photos taken during the shooting of video material for her Enigma’s background / interludes. It sort of reminds me of the intro to The Monster Ball. She is into that weird and larger than life sort of visual for those. 

7 hours ago, A Hybrid said:

Ahhazhandbsdh

Hmm..Boys Noize always likes Gaga's post/s since he followed her tho :sweat:

Arcanum

The witch clues:

** original LG5 inspired by AHS

** the aesthetics from Coachella

** the witching hour reference

** the witch aesthetics in this photoshoot

** the stirring the pot video

I Wantth your Love...I Wantth your Love.

Archived