Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
review

Enigma's commercial performance

Bradley

Featured Posts

Juanlittlem

Dont see the point of the op. Like, you said you're posting January dates yet you left 3 of them (2 of them are almost sold out and 1 is jazz+piano and is half sold)

It's been 2 days, can you chill and not tal about its commercial performance already? lol

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❤️ Teletubby.

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ryusei

It‘s still so long until then, it‘ll sell. The february 2nd date for example only has a few seats left. 

The december 31st one shows though how many tickets were bought by scalpers... it hasnt even been that long and so many seats for resale? Come on... that is so dirty

Musery

Bradley
1 minute ago, Ryusei said:

It‘s still so long until then, it‘ll sell. The february 2nd date for example only has a few seats left. 

The december 31st one shows though how many tickets were bought by scalpers... it hasnt even been that long and so many seats for resale? Come on... that is so dirty

I know right? :emma: anyway those are considered sold tickets right? Like if the resalers fail to find customers, they have to attend the show themselves?

Ryusei
Just now, Bradley said:

I know right? :emma: anyway those are considered sold tickets right? Like if the resalers fail to find customers, they have to attend the show themselves?

Yeah they‘re sold. I mean they dont have to but if they dont they would have spent money on nothing :ladyhaha: 

Musery

baptism

Eh I think this is pretty decent lol. Her storm is coming with the movie and her three upcoming albums lol. 

hausofcy

They'll sell out. Most tickets will be sold the week before a show to tourists that happen to be there and want to see a show. The fact that she has sold so many already is quite impressive since these don't usually sell out until some/the day before.

🇯🇵

Gypsy Life

All of these tickets will be gone once she goes on tv shows to promote ASIB and they namedrop the residency. 

malazam

It’s going to be sold out. It’s Vegas. If there are any tickets left before the shows these tickets are going to be sold at the doors of the venue.

another shot before we kiss the other side

retroglamx

To be fair, the show hasn't been heavily promoted besides the social media posts.

Pink flamingos always fascinated me.

ryanripley

they're actually selling really really well

they'll all be sold out for sure

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

Chickens in Malibu

It's not a tour. Tickets won't sell as fast, just because you're only selling tickets to people who can come to vegas. It's a much smaller pool. And most tickets will probably be purchased last-minute by tourists in Vegas.

Nicholas Pierce
10 hours ago, Bradley said:

I only posted January shows because they are the closest dates, the truth is the June and October shows have a lot of unsold seats as well. I think they might do better after the residency begins, especially if people are impressed by the production value of the show.

January 24

39173209_1763443550376061_32028859315813

January 17

39229169_339953313212724_326095685724563

January 31

39213560_254687905255350_345423569844017

Actually Britney didn't sell out every single night either, she would still go on with the show as long as there is sufficient people who attended.

However it slightly concerns me how Enigma has so many unsold seats for the first few shows, which I expected to do better.

If you're still thinking about getting tickets but haven't done so, you have plenty of options.

Britney's first concerts were all sold out within hours. She launched the residency with an event at the desert broadcasted by GMA if i'm not mistaken, and she was releasing a new album at that time.

With this, I'm not saying that Enigma is selling bad, it's just slow because the whole Vegas thing is not made specifically for hardcore fans. 

Bradley
5 hours ago, Nicholas Pierce said:

Britney's first concerts were all sold out within hours. She launched the residency with an event at the desert broadcasted by GMA if i'm not mistaken, and she was releasing a new album at that time.

With this, I'm not saying that Enigma is selling bad, it's just slow because the whole Vegas thing is not made specifically for hardcore fans. 

I just think she needs something new to push the sales of Enigma. A Star Is Born obviously isn't going to do that because it's a movie.

Or at least go to talk shows and talk about it, like Jimmy Fallon or Ellen or Jimmy Kimmel.

Archived