Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
review

Enigma's commercial performance

Bradley

Featured Posts

Bradley

I only posted January shows because they are the closest dates, the truth is the June and October shows have a lot of unsold seats as well. I think they might do better after the residency begins, especially if people are impressed by the production value of the show.

January 24

39173209_1763443550376061_32028859315813

January 17

39229169_339953313212724_326095685724563

January 31

39213560_254687905255350_345423569844017

Actually Britney didn't sell out every single night either, she would still go on with the show as long as there is sufficient people who attended.

However it slightly concerns me how Enigma has so many unsold seats for the first few shows, which I expected to do better.

If you're still thinking about getting tickets but haven't done so, you have plenty of options.

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think this just kinda shows that most people can't afford the super expensive front row seats tbh. Also I wonder how many have bought G.A. Might be heaps there too.

Guest Anisko
11 minutes ago, Bradley said:

I only posted January shows because they are the closest dates, the truth is the June and October shows have a lot of unsold seats as well. I think they might do better after the residency begins, especially if people are impressed by the production value of the show.

January 24

39173209_1763443550376061_32028859315813

January 17

39229169_339953313212724_326095685724563

January 31

39213560_254687905255350_345423569844017

Actually Britney didn't sell out every single night either, she would still go on with the show as long as there is sufficient people who attended.

However it slightly concerns me how Enigma has so many unsold seats for the first few shows, which I expected to do better.

If you're still thinking about getting tickets but haven't done so, you have plenty of options.

I'm not expecting her to sell that much considering she doesn't have anything new..  She needs a single even a promo song to create the buzz..  A promo pic can't do nothing for the god's sake .

RELEASE ANYANYTHIIIIIIIIIIIING 

MaryJaneHolland
3 minutes ago, Anisko said:

I'm not expecting her to sell that much considering she doesn't have anything new..  She needs a single even a promo song to create the buzz..  A promo pic can't do nothing for the god's sake .

RELEASE ANYANYTHIIIIIIIIIIIING 

ASIB is coming

RahrahWitch

Honestly, I can see why. Joanne will be over 2 years old by then but If new music is released the show will sell out fast.

ASIB will help too no doubt.

Guest Anisko
2 minutes ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

ASIB is coming

Why waiting so much?  She still have much time to promote the show .. She needs to do something for this honestly

Irrelevant
25 minutes ago, Bradley said:

skksksks the first dates are in december tho

광야로 걸어가 알아 네 home ground

Also people will buy tickets day-of in Vegas, mostly the non-traditional Gaga fans like families, older people, etc. I'd assume most/all shows will sell out that way. 

Bradley
12 minutes ago, Irrelevant said:

skksksks the first dates are in december tho

I know?

bloody g

Usually tickets are sold the very same day of the show, the fact that some of the dates are almost sold out is pretty impressive already

『𝐟𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐝』

LUCARTPOP

Give it some time, there are like 40 dates or whatever, you can't just sell them all out in a matter of days. :air: 

Lextyr97

The world said the same thing about the Reputation Stadium Tour. It’ll sell, don’t worry. I’m waiting til the last second for example

Irrelevant
43 minutes ago, Bradley said:

I know?

but you only put January dates

광야로 걸어가 알아 네 home ground

Archived