💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

YouTube officially takes down 666 by Sharon needles

Bloodyjack

Featured Posts

bloody g
24 minutes ago, Delusional Aura said:

Santanic jokes are unholy and inhumane though....so good for Google. We don't f*ck with satanists :triggered:

Satanism is actually quite nice

『𝐟𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐝』

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ryanripley

i mean they could just go home if they're not having fun

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

Seeka
14 minutes ago, Delusional Aura said:

More like alternative facts 

I'm not even concerned with what Hollywood has to portray about it...Every religion recognize the good and the bad. The fact that people are defending satanism is one of the reasons people hate the left. 

Lols you don't think Satanists recognize the problems of Satanism? Lols

Honey, even Satanists will tell you every single thing wrong with the religion. It's more rife with infighting than Christianity.

If you do research, you will realize that Satanism isn't about sacrifices of animals and their view of Satan is not like how fire and brimstone Christians view Satan. Satan in the view of Satanists is different for each Satanist.

Religion is not a group experience like everyone wants to make it. Religion is a personal experience that can or cannot be effected by others.

LibraOctober98

So can we take down all religiously affiliated youtube videos? I honestly don't feel like seeing Christians deny evolution and talk about why my sexuality is an abomination but they remain on youtube nontheless

Letmelivemylife

Everybody needs to leave Sharon the hell alone. Poor girl always gets the short end of the stick. Nobody mentions how she stayed for hours after DragCon to make sure every single fan that came to meet her got a hug and a picture or how it hurts her feelings when people just want a pic because she wants to get to know her fans. Everybody just wants to talk about the time she put out her cigarette on a fans arm and other controversial things. For the record, the fan asked Sharon to put out her cigarette on her arm. 

I love you monsters. I'd be unfixably broken without you

Guest Adarsh
6 hours ago, Delusional Aura said:

More like alternative facts 

I'm not even concerned with what Hollywood has to portray about it...Every religion recognize the good and the bad. The fact that people are defending satanism is one of the reasons people hate the left. 

Please do not speak about a religion if you do not know anything about it. Satanism is a religion no matter what the Christians say. And after checking out their official twitter page i can say that their ideology is way better than other religions.   

Bloodyjack
53 minutes ago, Letmelivemylife said:

Everybody needs to leave Sharon the hell alone. Poor girl always gets the short end of the stick. Nobody mentions how she stayed for hours after DragCon to make sure every single fan that came to meet her got a hug and a picture or how it hurts her feelings when people just want a pic because she wants to get to know her fans. Everybody just wants to talk about the time she put out her cigarette on a fans arm and other controversial things. For the record, the fan asked Sharon to put out her cigarette on her arm. 

OMG I was waiting for you to pop up lol and yeah I feel like Sharon works hard but gets very little money and respect in return. She's been to my hometown in Ireland like 8 times this year alone but still only fills small venues because people are too busy throwing themselves at a product Sharon invented!!! (No tee, all shade)

Letmelivemylife
7 hours ago, Bloodyjack said:

OMG I was waiting for you to pop up lol and yeah I feel like Sharon works hard but gets very little money and respect in return. She's been to my hometown in Ireland like 8 times this year alone but still only fills small venues because people are too busy throwing themselves at a product Sharon invented!!! (No tee, all shade)

She has a rough prickly exterior but she's a big softie underneath it all. She may not be "omg I love you!!!" towards her fans but make no mistake her fans are her world ♥️ 

WeDontStop

unironically this song is pretty good

i got the boys in dubai

Bloodyjack
4 hours ago, Letmelivemylife said:

She has a rough prickly exterior but she's a big softie underneath it all. She may not be "omg I love you!!!" towards her fans but make no mistake her fans are her world ♥️ 

Her rough prickly exterior is my favorite thing about her. It's refreshing to see a queen actually willing to shock people and speak how she feels

Letmelivemylife
2 hours ago, Bloodyjack said:

Her rough prickly exterior is my favorite thing about her. It's refreshing to see a queen actually willing to shock people and speak how she feels

Sharon is the ultimate friend because she's the one who will tell you how she really feels haha. She's the friend who tells you "this is called soap. Get in the shower and use it because girl you smell ripe" not to be mean but because she cares about you. We all need that friend haha. 

aaronyoji

RELIGIOUS RIGHTS DO NOT OVER POWER FREEDOM OF ART WTF.

christian or muslim, if you're offended too ****ing bad don't watch it. this is making me sick and yet people wanna defend islam and say its empowering now..... like the **** outta here 

On 8/14/2018 at 7:51 PM, Bloodyjack said:

There were a load of Christian and Muslim people complaining that they found the homosexual/drag imagery and satanic jokes to be unholy and inhumane. If you ask me it just seems ridiculous

Clearly they have not seen www.youtube.com/ladygaga 

RichAssPiss

What the hell? It was a silly, cartoonish drag queen video no worse than a PG-13 movie.

Archived