💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

“Barbie Dreams” is Nicki’s Next Single

DiscoHeaven23

Featured Posts

One of her best songs imo, hope it goes well for her.

lastfm - https://tinyurl.com/4x28kakr⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀steam - https://tinyurl.com/mbyp5as5

woww already sent to radio! team on point :golfclap: i'm always like ?????wtf????? when singles are sent to radio days/weeks/months later

PerfectGUY

I feel like Bed had great radio potential 

I don't really get the Barbie Dreams hype
I don't know how it can be successful if the song only is known for the buzz of the lyrics... which won't last long

InsomniaMonster69

I don't get it. I never listened to the full song cause after 2 minutes it annoys me... 

I would have choose majesty! It's a nice bop! 

Enigma

This song is sooo long and repetitive... it’s literally her naming rappers for 4 minutes.

It sounds good and I like listening to it but it’s not single material at all 

(Not blaming her since it’s the song that’s doing the best for some reason, I’m blaming the GP for it’s heavily questionable taste)

Inferno
3 hours ago, Enigma said:

This song is sooo long and repetitive... it’s literally her naming rappers for 4 minutes.

It sounds good and I like listening to it but it’s not single material at all 

(Not blaming her since it’s the song that’s doing the best for some reason, I’m blaming the GP for it’s heavily questionable taste)

Its doing well because shes listing off famous names and f*cking with them. Its very topical. Its buzzworthy. And the biggie/50 cent instrumentals and melody she used for the track is also something that old school or harder hip hop lovers can appreciate which is why its appealing to them also, as opposed to her usual more pop leaning output which to be totally honest is divisive within the hip hop world. nicki is not always completely embraced by the urban industry as much as some people think. BD's got something for everyone I think was the aim. Will it last? Idk. But people seem to like it a lot. I think theres better on the album but whatever.

Enigma
2 hours ago, Inferno said:

Its doing well because shes listing off famous names and f*cking with them. Its very topical. Its buzzworthy. And the biggie/50 cent instrumentals and melody she used for the track is also something that old school or harder hip hop lovers can appreciate which is why its appealing to them also, as opposed to her usual more pop leaning output which to be totally honest is divisive within the hip hop world. nicki is not always completely embraced by the urban industry as much as some people think. BD's got something for everyone I think was the aim. Will it last? Idk. But people seem to like it a lot. I think theres better on the album but whatever.

Yeah I get why it's making a buzz and I like the instrumental / flow. I just think it's such a non-radio-friendly song idk ? I can't imagine this playing on the radio or people singing (well rapping) along to it

Archived