💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Marry the Night drawing

monster_

Featured Posts

ScreenShot2011-11-13at004029.png

Going to try and give her this, I gave her some artwork last time she was in London and she was papped with it, insane. haha (http://ihatelukemars...-all-night-long)

So yeah, hope you like this one! (also, first post on the new forum, woo!)

If you like it feel free to follow my tumblr, "like" and reblog any work you like, I'd really appreciate it! I post my artwork regular (:

www.ihatelukemarsh.tumblr.com

thanks!

p.s. ALSO, I feel like there's something a bit weird about her face but I can't pick up on it cos I've been looking at it for so long. any help is appreciated with that, haha xx

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lucky you've been able to give her some fanart :) I plan on sending her something someday, whenever I get the chance to. I love it, your drawings are great! Very nice pencilwork, especially on the hair. I like how you draw her face too, I still struggle with getting faces right. I think you got her face spot on, she looks very pretty. Nice writing as well along with the background and composition overall.

Gaga4Lady_Gaga

So glad you got your art to Gaga hun. Don't know if you remember me but I was in London when she did the Jonathan Ross show. I had a book of my art and some storyboards for Scheisse and Hair, and we chatted while everyone when into a shop to buy food :)

This piece is amazing, hope you can get it to her!!

So glad you got your art to Gaga hun. Don't know if you remember me but I was in London when she did the Jonathan Ross show. I had a book of my art and some storyboards for Scheisse and Hair, and we chatted while everyone when into a shop to buy food :)

This piece is amazing, hope you can get it to her!!

of course I remember you! thank you so much! xx

So beautiful. You monsters are so talented!

it's GAGA

gotharunway.com

That looks so amazing, wish I could draw like that :shy:

Paupsz Hup! :shineon:

Ambrosia

I like the hair and writing just wanted to say. :) Did someone draw those eyelashes ~ love those too.

Do not do to others what angers you if done to you by others. -Socrates

Archived