💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Male salon owner punches mother in the face

Kimmo

Featured Posts

TheAlpha
1 minute ago, LADYGAGASHOOCK said:

First of all, this is horrible, you don’t hit an individual( and on top of that in front of children) but the issue here is that we don’t know if he’s racist or not. Every human being on this planet can lash out on someone and labeling a person racist based on one remark is a bit... nnnn:huntyga:, especially when they’re both fired up. 

I understand. And I agree. I was just curious about Shaun King because I’ve seen people trash him before on Twitter. So I wanted to know what the controversy with this man is.

You know this is just my opinion, right?

ryanripley
Just now, ilgkp said:

if she didn't hit him first she wouldn't bleed

lmao she just brushed his neck. he could have just walked away like an adult and reported it as an assault but for some reason he felt the need to bash her in the face

either way, the kids will never forget this and are probably traumatised

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

LADYGAGASHOOCK
Just now, TheAlpha said:

I understand. And I agree. I was just curious about Shaun King because I’ve seen people trash him before on Twitter. So I wanted to know what the controversy with this man is.

Oh:derpga: Sadly I cannot help you there:poot: Never heard of the man:selena:

edengowon

People saying the kids are traumatised, they see violence worse than this on TV and movies every day. There is violence in the world and there's no point hiding it from kids.

And also it probably wasn't racist, he would've probably done that if she was white or Asian or whatever. She's not a black woman, she's a woman

the artist formerly known as melancholia

JazzGa

That obviously isn't the full story. If she was returning the keychain like a nice good mommie like the tweet makes it out to be, then why is she in his face and clearly taunting him? Can't even say who is in the right or wrong based on this fight that is alrady started when the camera starts rolling, but I can say that even though I have been following Shaun King and enjoying his posts for a long time, this tweet was so obviously spun to push his narrative that I don't respect his point of view anymore... i think the semi-fame he got from being the Woque Rihporter has changed him for the worse and made him see every situation as something that he could potentially post for Internet Points to feed his ego... 

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with BrianđŸŽș and SteveđŸŽ·

shoful

I mean I personally wouldn’t hit a woman so i think that’s wrong but this is ****ing hilarious. I mean she’s in the wrong for attacking first and like honestly look at that guy. It looks like his punches couldn’t hurt a fly. He’s a ****ing toothpick 😂😂😂

"My name is Dita, I'll be your Mistress tonight..."

Kimmo
26 minutes ago, ARealWildMan said:

People saying the kids are traumatised, they see violence worse than this on TV and movies every day. There is violence in the world and there's no point hiding it from kids.

And also it probably wasn't racist, he would've probably done that if she was white or Asian or whatever. She's not a black woman, she's a woman

I guess you made some good points, now days everything is about race sadly 

L7hb.gif

Hottie Detector

ryanripley
32 minutes ago, ARealWildMan said:

LMAO fictional violence isn't the same as real life violence :air:

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

Vergil
35 minutes ago, ARealWildMan said:

Eh a kid can be traumatised when it happens to their mother. It doesn't matter if they see a lot of violence on TV or not. Not saying they are though.

aaronyoji
On 8/14/2018 at 12:19 PM, ryanripley said:

mess idc if she hit first, you don't attack someone infront of their scared and confused kids

yeah exactly, he's a business owner and shouldnt feel free to retaliate, also, people trying to glaze over the racial implications need to wake up, asians can be racist af too....he obviously felt he could hit a woman of color punishment free...

aaronyoji
On 8/14/2018 at 1:16 PM, Kimmo said:

I guess you made some good points, now days everything is about race sadly 

L7hb.gif

"probably wasn't racist" "probably would've hit a woman if she where white or asian" asian, possibly, but a white woman? no. black women are probably some of the most disrespected group of people and have to deal with being mishandled constantly.if everything seems like its about race its because people still have to deal with their race meaning something every day.  

Archived