Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Calvin Harris ft. Sam Smith - Promises Coming Friday

Rifek

Featured Posts

Chickens in Malibu
58 minutes ago, Kimmo said:

Wow he didn’t even make it to #1? Therefore he didn’t even make the “one hit wonder” list. Now that’s sadder

He’s still can’t reach that number one hit, told you, you couldn’t name 2 let alone 1 :trollga:

By that stupid standard, Bad Romance isn't a hit then...

Kimmo
Just now, nicolasrumet said:

By that stupid standard, Bad Romance isn't a hit then...

Did I say it was? :trollga:

Hottie Detector

ModernEcstasy
12 minutes ago, Kimmo said:

Wow he didn’t even make it to #1? Therefore he didn’t even make the “one hit wonder” list. Now that’s sadder

He’s still can’t reach that number one hit, told you, you couldn’t name 2 let alone 1 :trollga:

Erm.....He is huge in UK and has 6 No.1’s under his belt. Much more than Gaga does. 

You’re entitled to your opinion, but not when it is wrong. :golfclap:

ryanripley
5 minutes ago, ModernEcstasy said:

Erm.....He is huge in UK and has 6 No.1’s under his belt. Much more than Gaga does. 

You’re entitled to your opinion, but not when it is wrong. :golfclap:

mess he only has 2 more than gaga 

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

LordEnigma
1 hour ago, Kimmo said:

So to have a hit you have to have a number one? 😅 nope nope nope.

Can we just stop being salty, it’s not like he slapped your best friend. He’s releasing music as he is supposed to.

Im seeing him tonight on a whim and I’m excited - LMs can be pressed over nothing.

Chickens in Malibu
2 hours ago, PatrickMonster said:

I hope it wont be a hit for him, he needs to disappear

I always find it hard to believe that Gaga fans who should know better than bullying after all Gaga's efforts against discrimination and bullying, are the ones who bully other artists.

What wrong did he do? If anything, he's something the LGBT community should be proud of. His music is really great and he's been nothing but nice to everyone.

11 minutes ago, nicolasrumet said:

I always find it hard to believe that Gaga fans who should know better than bullying after all Gaga's efforts against discrimination and bullying, are the ones who bully other artists.

What wrong did he do? If anything, he's something the LGBT community should be proud of. His music is really great and he's been nothing but nice to everyone.

ikr I don't get how these people don't see how they're so hypocritical lmao like "I was bullied :''[( gaga saved me" and then also say "sam smith first gay to do ____ lolololol dumb f*g flop pls and give gaga the oscar that you had no part in deciding the recipient of"

2 hours ago, Kimmo said:

right but you wouldn't call Nicki that would you...? and she hasn't reached no.1 :bon:

Thomas P

Actually tbh his disclosure songs go hard. 

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

Archived