Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Could the Coachella set be similar to what we get from the Enigma set list?

ChristianSaad

Featured Posts

ChristianSaad

I've been thinking about all of Gaga's past shows (tour or otherwise) to try to find a set list that will be a good example of what to possibly expect from Enigma. Obviously Enigma will be it's own show but considering both of these are an "all hits" show, I think there might be some similarities. I could easily see all these songs being in the Enigma set, except maybe the piano portion and some songs like A-Yo and The Cure. I could also see there being a new song like how she did with The Cure last time. Also I hope there's more non-singles but was very happy with her doing Venus, Teeth, Speechless and Sexxx Dreams. It would be dope if she uses this Coachella remix of Million Reasons for the Enigma show to save the original/piano version just for the jazz shows. Also hopefully the Enigma set is much LONGER than this!!! =)

Coachella Set List - April 15, 2017

Intro (including elements of Aura, Monster, Dance In The Dark, Donatella, PARTYNAUSEOUS & Swine)
Scheiße
LoveGame
John Wayne
Just Dance

Born This Way
Venus
A-Yo
Sexxx Dreams

Telephone
Alejandro
Teeth
The Cure

The Edge of Glory (Acoustic)
Speechless
Yoü and I

Million Reasons (Andrelli Remix)

Applause (Video Interlude, DJWS Trap Remix)
Poker Face
Bad Romance

NIGHTCRAWLER

well that would be a great setlist and I think this will be something like that. But with more songs. I hope she adds new songs to this

LordEnigma

I’m sure this Vegas residency is indicating a new record - Joanne World Tour seemed like a Greatest Hits/Fan Faves Tour so I’m hoping we get some new material to make the show more focused on the mood of LG6.

Im so excited to see what happens in the next four months - I’m going on December 30th!!

ChristianSaad
11 hours ago, Steve Nasty said:

Why do so many people think she won't do The Cure? It was a successful song.

Because she promised us a video that never came out. And it has never been tied to an album... yet!

1 minute ago, ChristianSaad said:

Because she promised us a video that never came out. And it has never been tied to an album... yet!

Did she? :oprah:

There could be a 1000 doves in the sky...

ChristianSaad
13 hours ago, NIGHTCRAWLER said:

well that would be a great setlist and I think this will be something like that. But with more songs. I hope she adds new songs to this

Yeah that's what I meant. The Coachella set list as a "diving board" and then her adding more stuff in it =)

domixwodix
4 minutes ago, ChristianSaad said:

She never promised a video for the cure

it's sort of like, my past is an unfinished painting..

NIGHTCRAWLER
14 minutes ago, ChristianSaad said:

Yeah that's what I meant. The Coachella set list as a "diving board" and then her adding more stuff in it =)

then I completely agree ! WIG 

Archived