đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

ASIB Behind the Scenes promo on ExtraTV coming tonight

monketsharona

Featured Posts

monketsharona
2 minutes ago, Weasel said:

It's be a nice add on to the DVD, expecting that it'll get a DVD release. 

Also, I'm wondering if they're going to push this movie more. Like, shouldn't we have a trailer ready for TV or something. As far as I'm aware no trailer is broadcasted at the moment anywhere in the world lol. 

Once again I don't know about Warner but yeah it's usual to get TV spots before a movie is out like few weeks before. But to be trully honest I hate those spots because in 99% of the case it spoils like the whole movie... 

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Rifek

I wish we could hear some new music.

When is it airing btw?

❗️ IG: thebumblebee__ ❗️

joeymonda

Hopefully they did a commentary track for the home release! 

F*ck your perfect illusion

Pierre

Do they release actual BTS footage? Isn't that part of things like DVD release, Blueray stuff and that? :saladga: 

âťťIs not blue, not turquoise, not lapis. It's actually ceruleanâťž.

joannesrats
6 hours ago, monketsharona said:

Once again I don't know about Warner but yeah it's usual to get TV spots before a movie is out like few weeks before. But to be trully honest I hate those spots because in 99% of the case it spoils like the whole movie... 

I wouldn't worry too much about spoiling this movie, the story is nearly a century old :huntyga:

doppelganger
14 hours ago, NathanRajz said:

And ya'll thought it won't be promoted well:ohwell:

We're talking about a warner bros movie, not LG6:oops:

the marketing budget for ASIB is probably much larger than what insterscope can afford for LG6. Gaga should use the platform to promote the heck of her soundtrack. 

I just DVR’d a repeat of it and it’s the same interview from EW about their “chemistry”, just packaged a little differently with pictures of Bradley and Gaga at separate movie events. Disappointing. 

monketsharona
8 hours ago, missezramay said:

I just DVR’d a repeat of it and it’s the same interview from EW about their “chemistry”, just packaged a little differently with pictures of Bradley and Gaga at separate movie events. Disappointing. 

You'll see most of the interviews will be the same, it's what press events are made for... Actors saying the same things over and over again to different medias..

Don't get too excited for the promo of the movie, it's generally boring. Most interesting things are BTS videos, visuals and trailers.

Archived