other

ASIB Behind the Scenes promo on ExtraTV coming tonight

monketsharona

Featured Posts

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Weasel

I want to see legit behind the scenes :selena:, this sounds like just another interview. Bet they taped it the same day as EW. 

Bradley

I want to know what Bradley Cooper's favourite Gaga song is. Someone ask him.

I bet it's Donatella or Sexxx Dreams.

monketsharona
2 minutes ago, Weasel said:

I want to see legit behind the scenes :selena:, this sounds like just another interview. Bet they taped it the same day as EW. 

Well don't get you're hope too hight about the promo of ASIB it will be like this in 80% of the cases... That's what we call press events. Actors and producers of a movie are booked for few days and make almost all their interviews there

Weasel
2 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

Well don't get you're hope too hight about the promo of ASIB it will be like this in 80% of the cases... That's what we call press events. Actors and producers of a movie are booked for few days and make almost all their interviews there

I'm not expecting anything tbh. But it'd be fun to see some behind the scenes stuff. Idk if those are usually released for movies though. 

Panchecco

They make it sound like it's an actual look at the making of the movie but it's definitely just another interview... which is still great BUT I WANT BEHIND THE SCENES FOOTAGE SO BAD :giveup:

monketsharona
1 minute ago, Weasel said:

I'm not expecting anything tbh. But it'd be fun to see some behind the scenes stuff. Idk if those are usually released for movies though. 

Yeah they are but it's always through movie compagnies official Youtube channels. I don't know if Warner does, but Universal is always sharing some behind the scenes videos of movies they are producing, with actors filming scenes and talking about how they did this or that. 

I hope Warner will go that road :) 

Schizophonic

there will be behind the scenes footage. but not now.

after the second trailer maybe or shortly before the movie.

DitaDolla

And ya'll thought it won't be promoted well:ohwell:

We're talking about a warner bros movie, not LG6:oops:

Weasel
4 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

Yeah they are but it's always through movie compagnies official Youtube channels. I don't know if Warner does, but Universal is always sharing some behind the scenes videos of movies they are producing, with actors filming scenes and talking about how they did this or that. 

I hope Warner will go that road :) 

It's be a nice add on to the DVD, expecting that it'll get a DVD release. 

Also, I'm wondering if they're going to push this movie more. Like, shouldn't we have a trailer ready for TV or something. As far as I'm aware no trailer is broadcasted at the moment anywhere in the world lol. 

Tyler1992

Will this be available anywhere in Canada? I haven’t kept up with Canadian cable in a while. 

monketsharona
Just now, NathanRajz said:

And ya'll thought it won't be promoted well:ohwell:

We're talking about a warner bros movie, not LG6:oops:

Warner Bros is actually messy in the promo just saying... Press interviews are usual for any movies, don't take this has a proof Warner is doing great... 

Archived