Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

HDD: 'Queen' at 135-150K

LetsGetHigh

Featured Posts

MaybeKermit
18 hours ago, QueenGaga said:

In Gaga’s defence. Being a celebrity doesn’t mean she knew all the details. Nothing major came out till later. On the other hand. Fruity pebbles sixnine uploaded a sex tape with a 13 year old. Also the idea to feature him was DJWS’s as I recall not Gagas

Not really... During that period she used to be a lot in Chicago, and she said she met R Kelly at a Club there through DJWS (who is also from Chicago).

But it was Tara who was OBSESSED with R Kelly, and who was around Gaga 24/7 (they were basically BFF's), so I would say it was mostly her who inspired Gaga to work with him.

And I suppose Gaga just met him at the club, they had a good chemistry etc, everything felt ok + organic so that's why they collaborated. We know how 'spontaneous' Gaga is with these things and since two of the people she was with the most were shipping Gaga x R Kelly she probably didn't see further than that + didn't think about those sexual allegations etc.

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply
22 hours ago, TheAlpha said:

“TO BE THE QUEEN OF RAP, YOU GOTTA SELL RECORDS” gettyimages-983172444.jpg

Look at the guys' faces above the V: one is a yes man and the other has had enough girl.

1 minute ago, Dayum said:

Look at the guys' faces above the V: one is a yes man and the other has had enough girl.

Messssss I thought this was Gaga performing DIC at the JWT :cryga:

There could be a 1000 doves in the sky...

Archived