celeb

Ruby Rose quits twitter following 'Batwoman' backlash

nikola

Featured Posts

avalon x
10 minutes ago, ZiggyZiggs said:

gal gadot's perf in WW was acclaimed tho :oprah:

7 minutes ago, Bradley said:

I find her to be okay, decent maybe but critics were praising her acting in Wonder Woman.

I'm sorry I don't run by what critics say. :lolly: (Not trying to be a d*ck, I did never care for them.)

There are plenty of other factors that could have.. influenced the critics' opinions. But imo, it was pretty evident that she wasn't a great actress (the way she delivered her lines and her expressions), I did enjoy the movie however.

It might be an unpopular opinion but I've heard other people say the same thing. :oops:

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Reality

This is ****ing ridiculous. Are people complaining about a lesbian woman playing a lesbian character? 

🃏🖤👹

RAMROD

This also happened to those actress who stars as Rey and Rose Tico from Star Wars The Last Jedi.

They were given hate, and gotten lots of racist and misogynistic remarks by the "true fans since beginning"of Star Wars so they deleted their Instagram account.

Sad and toxic tbh

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

nikola
9 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

This also happened to those actress who stars as Rey and Rose Tico from Star Wars The Last Jedi.

They were given hate, and gotten lots of racist and misogynistic remarks by the "true fans since beginning"of Star Wars so they deleted their Instagram account.

Sad and toxic tbh

Yeah this remains me of that.... I am really ashamed for being part of SW fandom.... It really toxic and full of hate... They act like they own the movies and characters.... and they can't accept that woman is main character 

I've got an "F" and a "C" and I got a "K" too And the only thing that is missing is a bitch like "U"

Scathach

The backlash is because people don’t like her, not because she is a lesbian lol. She can’t act.

RahrahWitch

Sci-fi Fans can be even more vicious than Stan twitter, I'm not surprised. 

Hope she's doing well tho

Reality
25 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

Sad and toxic tbh

It's disgusting. I've been a Star Wars fan since forever, and to see the fandom become this toxic and pathetic is horrible. It's the same thing with comic books/comic book movies. People just can't handle diversity or anything without people screaming "SJW!!!!1" and "STOP PROMOTING THE LEFTIST AGENDA!!!" Like, it's pathetic. I wish it would just go back to where fans like the characters, stories, etc. for what they were. 

🃏🖤👹

The comments are about her being a horrible actress I think. Never heard of her, is she that bad? Because as already said here even Henry and Gal got protagonists in blockbusters, so by DC standards the bar is quite low to be honest...:oops:

I've only seen her in OITNB which imo just had bad writing for the character rather than the acting from her. I think people should just chill and just give her a chance.

lastfm - https://tinyurl.com/4x28kakr⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀steam - https://tinyurl.com/mbyp5as5

Oriane

People thought she was not a lesbian ? :toofunny:

You popped my heart seams, all my bubble dreams

2 hours ago, ZiggyZiggs said:

gal gadot's perf in WW was acclaimed tho :oprah:

A lot of things are acclaimed but the actor can still be mediocre/bad 

ZiggyZiggs
1 minute ago, kyanewest said:

A lot of things are acclaimed but the actor can still be mediocre/bad 

but her perf was pretty good, no way was it mediocre or bad lmao

ZiggyZiggs
13 minutes ago, kyanewest said: