No, it was announced in July I believe 

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply
nerdfacekillah
4 hours ago, huttont said:

I still remember where I was the day she leaked aura :flutter:

actually i heard the leak 2 days later because i was on vacations:messga:

If you don’t have any shadows, you’re not standing in the light.

nerdfacekillah
Just now, GagaUnderYou said:

No, it was announced in July I believe 

he is talking about the btw album leak:huntyga:

If you don’t have any shadows, you’re not standing in the light.

GagaUnderYou

This thread is making me feel so nostaglic. Wonder if we will feel like this with Joanne in a few years. 

shoful

Remember when she cancelled the bud light performance but performed at that rich wedding and this website went up in flames :ohwell:

"My name is Dita, I'll be your Mistress tonight..."

Frankenztein

I remember watching the autograph signing when BTW was released on a live stream and every fan was greedy hugging her twice instead of just once and it rubbed off her prosthetic alien shoulder. :derpga:

huttont

Not my first memory but being so excited for this bc my family was getting me tickets for the show the day before my birthday

david-lachapelle-kanye-and-gaga.jpg?w=12

Only for it to be scrapped. I was heartbroken

huttont
52 minutes ago, nerdfacekillah said:

actually i heard the leak 2 days later because i was on vacations:messga:

I was actually on vacation too when it leaked! 

Everyone was like “let’s go to the beach!” And I was like “you guys go ahead...I have to listen to this on repeat for the next 9 hours.”

hausofcy
7 hours ago, Hurem said:

Stache wasn’t even that long ago. :air: People who started stanning after BTW era aren’t veterans. :huntyga:

Veteran Monsters should know that fake Born This Way snippet made with the VMA acapella snippet and the melodyned “waaaAAAAY” at the end :rip:

Edit: Found it! :rip: 

HOLY ****!!! I Remember listening to this non stop and when btw turned out to be uptempo I was kinda dissapointed since I imagined it being a power ballad :rip: 

đŸ‡ŻđŸ‡”

hausofcy

Okay here comes my list:

- the you and I video came out while I was on vacation in Greece with an old BlackBerry and internet was **** back then so I could only see some stills. 3 days later 15 Yo me went to a bar with my laptop to see it :emma:

- listening to Born this way on my phone in my moms car after school cause i couldnt wait to get home and listen to it.

- When there was a rumour that she had a sleepover at the marmont with Lana and lindsey Lohan. I was waiting for a collab :rip: 

- at the 2011 vmas there was this huge hype about her performance and everyone had a meltdown when she came as Jo. 

- who else thinks her Grammy nominations concert performance of MTN + you and I is underrated? 

- vmas 2010 (No further explanation) 

- watching this woman perform paparazzi at v fest 2009 and 2 weeks later at the vmas (the moment I started stanning). I still cant describe How I felt When watching those. 

- gagaville :rip: 

- the excitement When I got my littlemonsters.com invite.

- Google Goes gaga was everything i wanted it to be. 

- broke ass me wanting those polaroid glasses. 

- the moment she posted the cover of btw and later on gagavision she put a quote after the judas choreo and monsters thought that meant the cover was fake :rip: 

- last one: judas en TEOG. The first time I heard these was a Once in a lifetime feeling. 

Sorry for this long post :emma: 

đŸ‡ŻđŸ‡”

duckworth

I stanned her music for a long time and only started knowing bout her life and how her little monsters melt down for about 2 years.

But, my earliest memories are discocering The Fame songs through limewire without thinking it was a whole album (just boppin casually to Money Honey and Paper Gangsta as if they were singles), a lot of her songs in Tap Tap Revenge, and forcing my family to listen to only the demo version of Bad Romance for 2 hours during a vacation. 

I didnt follow her from BTW to C2C. Followed her again starting from the Oscars Sound of Music tribute and so on.

Also, just a recent memory but... who remembers ChaosAngel and how the fans thought "The Witching Hour" is her upcoming album and not a time. :messga:

Miichael

After the 2010 VMA’s and the meat dress being the big talk of the playground at school and trying to defend her against basically everyone at primary school who called her weird :huntyga:

Buying The Fame on iTunes because it was discounted to like $6.99 and at the time I had Paparazzi and LoveGame, I downloaded it to my iPod nano and since the artwork was so small on the screen I thought it was called “The Frame” since the title was written on her glasses :laughga:

Born This Way Ball - 20/6/12 | artRAVE: The ARTPOP Ball - 30/8/14 | LA To The Moon Tour - 2/4/2018

super ultra

the blackberry mirror and macbook selfies posted on twitpic (when her twitter dp used to be the golden teeth picture :giveup:) 

watching Alejandro video snippets and the leaked bts Telephone video pictures, I was so hyped for them

recognizing Paper Gangsta as a background track in Telephone 

when Gaga and LĂŒc had a date in Greece and they were dressed in all white (relationship goals ever since :ladyhaha::cryga:)

when the first few pictures/videos of BTWB surfaced 

Tara-Gaga twitter threads (Fozzi :kara:) 

DAVID VOGUER

Don't wanna brag, but my video before BTW release

They can't scare me, if I scare them first.

Archived