💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
game

World of Warcraft: Battle for Azeroth (8.2 coming soon)

tthen

Featured Posts

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I haven't really played in a month :toofunny: probably gonna drop back in before 8.1 to get ready for the new content.

12 hours ago, Knife said:

Talanji for Warchief. :flutter:

I love Sylvanas, but with the way her story is going Talanji would be an amazing replacement

• 6 months later...
darkchylde

so sad to see how quick the expansion burned out. i loved the leveling proccess and the zones but the class design is AWFUL and as good as the faction sets are i just miss class fantasy so much. i like the idea of representing your faction through your mogset but it should also be class specific. hopefully they'll learn from this.

next patch looks good though! ive been waiting for 8.2 even from before 8.1 was out just to see Azshara in live. my sub is currently off but may resub when 8.2 goes live.

i think i need to find friend to play it with though. all my chars are on horde eu spanish servers but it feels even worse to play alone so i just might reroll and start off in another server. any ideas?

tthen
On 5/25/2019 at 2:12 PM, Saint Jude said:

so sad to see how quick the expansion burned out. i loved the leveling proccess and the zones but the class design is AWFUL and as good as the faction sets are i just miss class fantasy so much. i like the idea of representing your faction through your mogset but it should also be class specific. hopefully they'll learn from this.

next patch looks good though! ive been waiting for 8.2 even from before 8.1 was out just to see Azshara in live. my sub is currently off but may resub when 8.2 goes live.

i think i need to find friend to play it with though. all my chars are on horde eu spanish servers but it feels even worse to play alone so i just might reroll and start off in another server. any ideas?

Yea I haven't really touched the game since the anniversary event late last year. I've always loved Azshara's story so I might also hop back on for 8.2 (I'll be resubbing to play Classic anyways once that's out). I play on Burning Legion EU (which has become heavily Polish since Pandaria), but the most active English servers I can think of are Silvermoon and Draenor.

LadyLuca

Yea...I also havent played for a while now. Its kinda borring

Maybe because I dont like where the story goes. Im a Slyvannas fan and I stand behind her terrible choices. Its a game. And its war. Cmon I love the ultimate chaotic darkness.

But she wont be warchief for long and some honorble orc  is going to be the next....I loved  Vol´jin tho and well...he died quickly. Maybe he comes back who knows. 

But I hate those forced choices where I have to betray my Sylvanas. I will leave the whiney horde for her honestly xd.

Its just Garrosh all over again which is lame. But she will do worse things prob with old gods n stuff.

Anyways. I think I just need a break from the game, but im gonna come back when the next expansion is cheap. I think buying the expansion at start only makes fun if u do it with friends  but alone... meh. Also everythign gets easier after a while and theres more content then.

tthen
1 minute ago, LadyLuca said:

Its just Garrosh all over again which is lame. But she will do worse things prob with old gods n stuff.

This was what I was afraid of. I hoped they'd manage to give her a good story that wasn't Garrosh 2.0, but that doesn't seem to be the case from what I've heard. All I need right now is another Legion-like expansion. It was almost perfect with a few issues here and there imo. I might play 8.2 depending on how it is, and I'm gonna be on Classic even though it inconveniently starts just days before senior year :selena:

zakariah

I can't help but to think that the devs knew from the start that BFA would have to be a filler expansion before the inevitable old gold themed next expansion. but if that isn't the case, & N'zoth really ends up being the final boss in BFA & then  no old god expansion after this, then idk what they were thinking with BFA :spin:

tthen
1 minute ago, Aquarius said:

I can't help but to think that the devs knew from the start that BFA would have to be a filler expansion before the inevitable old gold themed next expansion. but if that isn't the case, & N'zoth really ends up being the final boss in BFA & then  no old god expansion after this, then idk what they were thinking with BFA :spin:

Honestly wow's post-Cata expansion cycle has been quite predictable (a great expansion followed by a subpar one). Pandaria and Legion were highs while Dr*enor and BfA have been lows. It's a shame since Draenor had amazing zone designs and a great leveling experience, while BfA could've shaken things up had they done the faction war story right (and more pvp!!!).

zakariah
1 hour ago, tthen said:

Honestly wow's post-Cata expansion cycle has been quite predictable (a great expansion followed by a subpar one). Pandaria and Legion were highs while Dr*enor and BfA have been lows. It's a shame since Draenor had amazing zone designs and a great leveling experience, while BfA could've shaken things up had they done the faction war story right (and more pvp!!!).

Right!!!??? 

Plus the class changes they’ve made were abysmal. I main a ret pally, and the fact that they took away the judgement aoe, I’m still bitter about it

in fact, I feel like gameplay overall is abit slower compared to Legion

darkchylde
On 5/27/2019 at 1:56 PM, Aquarius said:

I actually think the ideas behind BFA are all great, they just were poorly executed and the class fantasy from Legion set our hopes too high.

darkchylde
On 5/27/2019 at 1:40 PM, tthen said:

I've always loved Azshara's story so I might also hop back on for 8.2 (I'll be resubbing to play Classic anyways once that's out). I play on Burning Legion EU (which has become heavily Polish since Pandaria), but the most active English servers I can think of are Silvermoon and Draenor.

I've always loved Azshara! can't believe they made her a patch boss instead of a full expansion considering she's just as powerful as sargeras... don't quote but i think we won't beat her in 8.2

I might check silvermoon or burning legion once i resub, though im mostly looking for a community, don't really need a crowded server

tthen
20 hours ago, Saint Jude said:

I've always loved Azshara! can't believe they made her a patch boss instead of a full expansion considering she's just as powerful as sargeras... don't quote but i think we won't beat her in 8.2

I might check silvermoon or burning legion once i resub, though im mostly looking for a community, don't really need a crowded server

Burning Legion works if you speak Polish otherwise I've been trying to change for some time, but it's quite pricey to mass realm change a bunch of chars. Oh yea 100% Azshara's gonna escape this encounter for sure. She's one of the most powerful and important characters in lore, and if there's one thing Blizz have rarely failed at it's designing raids and boss encounters. Even during the lowest of points during WoD raids were still good.

darkchylde
2 hours ago, tthen said:

She's one of the most powerful and important characters in lore, and if there's one thing Blizz have rarely failed at it's designing raids and boss encounters. Even during the lowest of points during WoD raids were still good.

yeah, from what i've seen we don't actually face her until the last phases of the encounter so i assume we won't be strictly killing her or at least /we/  wont be killing her: maybe thalysra or jaina will do it for us. i'm extremely confused that they're not letting tyrande be a part of this though, considering they have some major beef between each other but y'know, the writting lately is a bit off

tthen
23 hours ago, Saint Jude said:

yeah, from what i've seen we don't actually face her until the last phases of the encounter so i assume we won't be strictly killing her or at least /we/  wont be killing her: maybe thalysra or jaina will do it for us. i'm extremely confused that they're not letting tyrande be a part of this though, considering they have some major beef between each other but y'know, the writting lately is a bit off

I saw a clip from the first phase where you basically fight minions she dispatches, so most of the fight is probably gonna be somewhat like that. I haven't played 8.1 (although sorta know what's been going on story-wise), and I've heard speculation about Tyrande making a huge move in a later patch or 9.0. I don't see Azshara dying this early though. She's arguably one of the last characters around with strong lore, and getting rid of her now would be a huge waste of potential.

Archived