💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Azealia is waiting for Grimes in Elon Musk's house for days

dit

Featured Posts

I cant process that Elon & Grimes would let Azealia stay in their place for days till they came back...like... don't they know? :poot: 

freebit

The only time I enjoy Azealia's social media activity is when she spills like this. Like when she talking about being starved by Kanye & Rihanna. :toofunny:

4 minutes ago, dit said:

I cant process that Elon & Grimes would let Azealia stay in their place for days till they came back...like... don't they know? :poot: 

I can see them being like most flighty rich people on vacation & just being like "oh...I'll get around to it." They probably think it's a nice gesture to let her stay there instead of an inconvenience.  

1 minute ago, freebit said:

I can see them being like most flighty rich people on vacation & just being like "oh...I'll get around to it." They probably think it's a nice gesture to let her stay there instead of an inconvenience.  

Yeah I understand the thought process behind it but personally I wouldn't do that with Azealia...especially if they got pets :poot: 

freebit
1 minute ago, dit said:

Yeah I understand the thought process behind it but personally I wouldn't do that with Azealia...especially if they got pets :poot: 

Hopefully there are no chickens in the vicinity.  :gum:

THIS IS SO F***ING FUNNY KKJFJKDKKJKM

The idea that Azealia Banks sleeping in Musk Mansion Room #173 waiting for Grimes and Elon to come back from Bora Bora to potentially write a song is sending me. :nooo:

She's been stuck for 6 days... the maids come around sometime to give her food but all outer-world communications have been cut off due to Musk's security defense against telecommunication lines from the outside. :nooo:

Six weeks pass and she gets a phone call from Claire, Banks finds out she has been staying at the wrong Musk Mansion the whole time. They've come back from Bora Bora five weeks ago and has been waiting in Musk's Bel Air Mansion #3, not his other Los Angeles one. :nooo:

headspin, happiness, DE̤̣A̢̯͔̘T͏͙̗̟̫H̗̙͡ͅ

Bayonetta

I love Grimes and AZ... but calling Grimes out like that on her ig story is so ****ing childish. 

Andrea B

slksklslkjs this is so funny :ladyhaha: I don't even feel bad for her :air: grimes and her husband must be in some exotic island doing Republican things while Azealia is just making eye contact with their maids kjsjsjs 

Panchecco

Shea Couleé said the same thing about Azealia lmao

she waited in a studio in NYC for a few days and she never showed up

35 minutes ago, Panchecco said:

Shea Couleé said the same thing about Azealia lmao

she waited in a studio in NYC for a few days and she never showed up

Karma's a bitch I guess :oops:

Archived