Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner
question

RQ: Best BTWB "dvd" on Youtube?

VillainTina

Featured Posts

VillainTina

ok so ive wached the chile one a million times, the brazil one, london, and Korea

does anyone have a link to the 2013 version of the bornthis way ball that includes queen and hair studio version ?

i wanna see the 2013 version OR The Full show of romania or sydney.

every saturday that im not outside i watch a show, roll up and get into the MJH vibezz

there are so many shows and so many bad edits on youtube i just wanna watch a FULL BTWB show where her hair dosent change 100000 times

do u guys have any sugggestions?

* Perferably looking for shows that have *

-Princess Die

or

-The Queen

Queen Of Red M&M's /// Linda Evangelista /// Id Like To Keep It On Please 😶

Cassidyfal

The Full Montreal one is pretty good. I think it's one of the first to pop up! :heart:

I think thats what you are looking for!  

VillainTina
4 minutes ago, Cassidyfal said:

The Full Montreal one is pretty good. I think it's one of the first to pop up! :heart:

I think thats what you are looking for!  

i wanna watch this one so badly tonight but the fact that it dosent have princess die or the queen in the setlist trows me off & makes me wanna watch the sao paulo edit

Queen Of Red M&M's /// Linda Evangelista /// Id Like To Keep It On Please 😶

Cassidyfal
5 minutes ago, VillainTina said:

i wanna watch this one so badly tonight but the fact that it dosent have princess die or the queen in the setlist trows me off & makes me wanna watch the sao paulo edit

Oh true, if you find a good one with princess die and queen let me know!! :heart:

Archived