💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
throwback

Is this Katy Perry's best music video?

Chickens in Malibu

Featured Posts

Chickens in Malibu

I honestly never watched the music video. I knew the song but not the music video (until now). I was really blown away by how moving this one is. The ending made me tear up a bit. Katy did an amazing job in that role (I think because the song was inspired by a real life heartbreak?). 

KatieJudasGaga4

This is my favorite song from her, but I prefer Wide Awakes's music video! This is my 2nd favorite,

Chickens in Malibu
59 minutes ago, Panchecco said:

No it's actually Unconditionally

Personally, I don't care that much about modern-looking visuals and such. It was more the storyline/acting that blew me away.

The Child

Yes it is. I was 13 when I watched that video for the first time and I cried so much.

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

The Child
28 minutes ago, KatieJudasGaga4 said:

This is my favorite song from her, but I prefer Wide Awakes's music video! This is my 2nd favorite,

Wide Awake is such a masterpiece. She actually references every music video of the TD era, it’s such a perfect wrap for that era.

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

Not my favorite video of hers (Wide Awake or Unconditionally, tbh), but I love this song.

3 points in and ready for more

KatieJudasGaga4
32 minutes ago, CrazyMonster said:

Wide Awake is such a masterpiece. She actually references every music video of the TD era, it’s such a perfect wrap for that era.

Can you tell me the references? I only know like California Girls lol

hausofcy

This is my favorite song and video of hers. I remember when it came out I cried. It just felt so nostalgic and emotional. 

🇯🇵

LOVE JUNKIE

Never liked this song :ohwell:
I like the vocals/lyrics the instrumental is just so generic (even for a KP song). The video is definitely one of her best though.

Spoiler

Maybe I should make a remix :laughga:

on a three day bender

Archived