💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Sam Smith: “I don’t like Michael Jackson”

Sassy McSass

Featured Posts

thatfoxyfeeling

I bet Sam is seething at Adam. What if Adam is sabotaging Sam on purpose because he wants to be on top? :rip:

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply
FentyGa
16 hours ago, GagaInTheZone said:

But what is there to dislike about Michael Jackson ? 

Voice

LordEnigma
2 hours ago, HeavyMetalLover said:

I've never liked Sam Smith. Didn't he lose a ton of weight and he's still not attractive :rip:

I’m sorry - that’s not cool. Getting healthier and losing weight isn’t/shouldn’t be about “being more attractive.” Some people do this to feel better mentally, physically and spiritually. 

If you don’t like him, cool. But you don’t need to criticize him over his appearance.

ChromaticaPunk
1 minute ago, Alexander Levi said:

I’m sorry - that’s not cool. Getting healthier and losing weight isn’t/shouldn’t be about “being more attractive.” Some people do this to feel better mentally, physically and spiritually. 

If you don’t like him, cool. But you don’t need to criticize him over his appearance.

He's the one judging someone else without ever meeting them. I'm just saying what my eyes are seeing :classy:

LordEnigma

I hate this mentality that pop queens and kings can’t be disliked. Like I can’t listen to an MJ song without getting bored BUT I still respect him and his legacy.

LordEnigma
1 minute ago, HeavyMetalLover said:

He's the one judging someone else without ever meeting them. I'm just saying what my eyes are seeing :classy:

He doesn’t like MJ’s music 🤷🏻‍♂️ He doesn’t need to meet him to “judge” him - in which case he’s not even judging... just expressing his opinion.

ChromaticaPunk
Just now, Alexander Levi said:

He doesn’t like MJ’s music 🤷🏻‍♂️ He doesn’t need to meet him to “judge” someone - in which case he’s not even judging... just expressing his opinion.

Did he say music?

LordEnigma
2 minutes ago, HeavyMetalLover said:

Did he say music?

He said it as “I don’t like MJ but I like this song.” You can come to the conclusion that he’s talking about his music career.

ChromaticaPunk
Just now, Alexander Levi said:

He said it as “I don’t like MJ but I like this song.” You can come to the conclusion that he’s talking about his music career.

"I don't like Michael Jackson but I like this song" that's person and music both referenced. Not one or the other. Who ever uses a solo artists name to to describe their music catalogue?

LordEnigma
8 minutes ago, HeavyMetalLover said:

"I don't like Michael Jackson but I like this song" that's person and music both referenced. Not one or the other. Who ever uses a solo artists name to to describe their music catalogue?

Oh my god 😂

I tell people that all the time “I don’t like Katy but I think Dark Horse is an absolute BOP.”

I just don’t like Katy’s music career and image but I like some of her songs. It’s really not that deep and no one should be offended by his statements.

FfFfFfFF
2 hours ago, jaXXXon said:

He's bland, rips off Adele, is totally uncreative and voices his dislike for someone whose ONE SONG is more iconic than Sam's entire discography. And then he goes on to say he's a huge 5H stan. Fine, he's entitled to his own opinion, sure, but it sure as hell makes him come across as culturally uneducated and immature. 

Since when is ''immature'' to not like Michael Jackson?  The fact that you are using Michel's impact as an argument why Sam shouldn't be allowed to express a negative opinion on him confuses me because I really don't see the logic. He is not dismissing Michael impact at all, he simply says he doesn't like him, in a perfectly respectful and harmless way. Liking Michael is not mandatory regardless of his impact.

Laceface

It’s because it’s Sam smith and MJ, if it were anyone else it would pass by unnoticed. 

P.s. can we not start body shaming please..

FRANK1991

I've not heard many MJ songs, and the ones I've heard I wasn't a fan so :ohwell:

But I also don't like Sam Smith's songs either:trollga:

their music is just not my type:shrug:

Cause once you let it go you better know it's gone

SEXODUS
3 hours ago, jaXXXon said:

He's bland, rips off Adele, is totally uncreative and voices his dislike for someone whose ONE SONG is more iconic than Sam's entire discography. And then he goes on to say he's a huge 5H stan. Fine, he's entitled to his own opinion, sure, but it sure as hell makes him come across as culturally uneducated and immature. 

Proving my point: salty and inconclusive. 

Archived