💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Sam Smith: “I don’t like Michael Jackson”

Sassy McSass

Featured Posts

GagaMyBlood95

But.... he didn't say ANYTHING bad about him, he only expressed HIS opinion that he doesn't 'like' him?

I really believe people want to attach everyone for everything nowadays :smh: 

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Panchecco
12 hours ago, Craig Barnes said:

I was really scared by Michael Jackson when I was younger :rip: 

SAME

AlexanderMagno

Definition of ridiculous. Why would an artist get this kind of attack just because he doesn't like someone? Because it's Michael Jackson? King of pop or not, he is a musician and, as all music, it's all about personal taste. Really, this is beyond stupid and the reason why I stopped reading pop forums every day.

13 hours ago, Craig Barnes said:

I was really scared by Michael Jackson when I was younger :rip: 

when i first saw his face i got really scared sksksksks

rah rah rah rah

ChromaticaPunk

I've never liked Sam Smith. Didn't he lose a ton of weight and he's still not attractive :rip:

Bolkins

Another example on why our generation need to chill, people are allowed to have opinions it used to be how the world worked before we took over with our BS 

xoxo Craig
43 minutes ago, yoboiroy said:

when i first saw his face i got really scared sksksksks

I'm the same nnn :rip:

End Racism Now

nikola

Is he trying to kill what's left of his career

I've got an "F" and a "C" and I got a "K" too And the only thing that is missing is a bitch like "U"

jaXXXon
11 hours ago, SEXODUS said:

Don’t act like y’all aren’t still salty about him and that Oscar. He doesn’t like MJ. Bid deal. Stop creating drama out of thin air.

He's bland, rips off Adele, is totally uncreative and voices his dislike for someone whose ONE SONG is more iconic than Sam's entire discography. And then he goes on to say he's a huge 5H stan. Fine, he's entitled to his own opinion, sure, but it sure as hell makes him come across as culturally uneducated and immature. 

Haroon
20 minutes ago, jaXXXon said:

He's bland, rips off Adele, is totally uncreative and voices his dislike for someone whose ONE SONG is more iconic than Sam's entire discography. And then he goes on to say he's a huge 5H stan. Fine, he's entitled to his own opinion, sure, but it sure as hell makes him come across as culturally uneducated and immature. 

What does the iconicness of a Michael Jackson song in comparison to his discography have anything to do with anything? :confused:

And why shouldn't someone be able to dislike Michael Jackson but be a huge fan of Fifth Harmony? Not liking someone doesn't mean you're culturally uneducated and immature :huh:

avalon x
55 minutes ago, nikola said:

Is he trying to kill what's left of his career

.....by having an opinion?

:ladyhaha:

Archived