💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

LIVE NATION Pre-Sale

CjP

Featured Posts

I know I should be satisfied, because I got regular GA for 1/31... but I was looking for new year's eve!!! Hahahhaha. I hate presales. She fcking upsold GA, it was cheaper during the LM presale.

00026 † 10000

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply
fckitsfrankie
Just now, warrentw said:

i give up not gonna bother going

Just wait until Monday, bub. Don't let the presale ruin the whole experience for you.

WirralMonster
18 minutes ago, ghs said:

GAGAVEGAS...you have to tick the box for all 3 pre sales and it will show up any way :)

are you on the app or online? trying to get GA for oct/nov and can't seem to find anything

warrentw

whats the point the companies who just buy tickets to re sell them triple the price will buy them

11 minutes ago, warrentw said:

Am i the only person tat is getting told they cant does this on this device

Yep! I was being told that as I am on a desktop. So I tried using mobile and a tablet but neither of those options would accept the GAGAVEGAS password that had worked for me on desktop! 

Such a terrible ticketing customer experience! 

fckitsfrankie
Just now, KLA2130 said:

Such a terrible ticketing customer experience! 

I have never once had a good one through any source. :/

3 minutes ago, WirralMonster said:

are you on the app or online? trying to get GA for oct/nov and can't seem to find anything

Mobile but not on the app. You have to tick the 3 boxes (live nation, live nation mobile + ticketmaster) and leave the others blank *try going to the end of the page “view full site”

warrentw

you wouldnt think a company worth 5 billion would be so bad at doing the one thing there supposed to and thats sell tickets

WirralMonster
1 minute ago, ghs said:

Mobile but not on the app. You have to tick the 3 boxes (live nation, live nation mobile + ticketmaster) and leave the others blank

Thank you! Not sure what I'm doing wrong as can't see any tick boxes. Is this the ticketmaster or livenation website you're on? sorry to ask so many questions!

2 minutes ago, WirralMonster said:

Thank you! Not sure what I'm doing wrong as can't see any tick boxes. Is this the ticketmaster or livenation website you're on? sorry to ask so many questions!

Ticketmaster! But its important to put view full site and buy/select from the map because the other way is buggy. Am i making sense? If not go get it on desktop and buy from the interactive map.

warrentw
4 minutes ago, Manolin said:

After an hour of trying, I got GA for January 24th. I’m so excited, I love this woman with all my heart  :excited:

on what device

Archived