💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Kathy Griffin Tweets about Gaga x Cher Collab

Meruk Holland

Featured Posts

2 hours ago, warholagaga said:

She also said something like she would only release a song with Cher if she knew where she was artistically/musically at the time instead of releasing a song she wrote years ago.

And yet Gaga was the one who proposed the whole duet, on Twitter. (At least, that's how we saw it; I dunno what might've happened behind the scenes.) If she hadn't done that, Cher was already set to record the song solo. Which also could've been a hit, and one more songwriting credit to Gaga.

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The Child
17 hours ago, Sylvanas said:

I mean we have it :laughga: Gaga just didn't want it released. I think this leaked right before Applause, and Cher was supposed to release it as a single back then, but then it got shelved. Sad times.

2 hours ago, Arcanum said:

I still wonder what would have become of it if it was released back in 2013. Would it change anything about ARTPOP progression?

Uh this demo/song whatever it is leaked in 2010-11, not in 2013.

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

Gladys622
17 hours ago, KatieJudasGaga4 said:

OMG I LOVE KATHY GRIFFIN! YASS KATHY! AND SHE WAS IN SHANE'S VIDEO TOO OMG

Gaga+Shane+Kathy=:firega:

Idk just finding a connection.

Remember when Shane said, "If you say anything bad about Gaga, that is something you'll never come back from"..

Lmao in the hate video with Jeffree he said “don’t drag Gaga. You won’t survive”

boom boom cherry

Sylvanas
14 minutes ago, CrazyMonster said:

Uh this demo/song whatever it is leaked in 2010-11, not in 2013.

The version with Cher leaked in 2013. The Gaga only demo leaked in 2010-11 :D

"Who are we, if not slaves to this torment?"

The Child
31 minutes ago, Sylvanas said:

The version with Cher leaked in 2013. The Gaga only demo leaked in 2010-11 :D

Sorry I was confused, I was like 12/13 in 2010-11 so it’s kind of blurry in my mind when it comes to this.

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

Kim Kardashian
18 hours ago, BrothaGaga said:

The one that got leaked wasn't even the final version :giveup:

A (semi) final version leaked this June by Farhan. It's missing Cher but the mastering is better.

Shop SKIMS & SKKN BY KIM online! The Kardashians streaming now on Hulu and Disney+!

Inferno

I think it was incredibly stupid of Gaga to not want inclusion on Cher's album, regardless of whether or not she felt the song still reflected her potential. I get that it was made what...like 3 or 4 years before it was finally going to be released, but why would she say no to inclusion on chers album? why would she say no to the promo? why say no? it literally doesn't make any sense. of course she felt it had something to do with her artistic integrity but in all honesty i think that was a dumb decision and I wonder if she were to go back if she'd still say no. maybe she felt too insecure/unstable at that time due to the whole ARTPOP management debacle.

AnglerfishbraBENUS

I'm pretty sure it's because you can obviously hear Gaga snapping in the background of her recording her verse.

ShayCristoforo

Well maybe Gaga can join Cher in a feature on the ABBA covers. One can dream.

Get the pinot ready, because it's turtle time.

Archived