Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Stubhub safe?

joeymonda

Featured Posts

joeymonda

Is it safe to buy tickets off stubhub? It all looks very official, just wanna double check so I don’t travel to Vegas and get turned away :derpga:

F*ck your perfect illusion

lost in limbo

Why did I read "P0rnhub safe?"

this is the state of grace, this is the worthwhile fight

joeymonda
Just now, TropicOfCANCER said:

yes, used it many times.

Okay cause there’s many tickets available and I’m trying to surprise my mom for her birthday so maybe I’ll just do it. 

F*ck your perfect illusion

GypsyBabe

I’ve never used StubHub because when my mom surprised me with front row tickets for Fleetwood Mac when I was a teen...we went to the box office to pick them up and there was a couple in front of us livid and crying because their tickets that they bought for like almost $2000 were fake. It was so sad. I haven’t used the site since. :wtfga:

⚯͛

pink sushi

I've used it a couple times and had no problems. It's probably THE safest ticket re-sale website that you can use. And if something does go wrong with your tickets, you can call customer support and StubHub will either give you new ones or a full refund. 

pink sushi
3 minutes ago, GypsyBabe said:

I’ve never used StubHub because when my mom surprised me with front row tickets for Fleetwood Mac when I was a teen...we went to the box office to pick them up and there was a couple in front of us livid and crying because their tickets that they bought for like almost $2000 were fake. It was so sad. I haven’t used the site since. :wtfga:

They HAD to have gotten a full refund though...

GypsyBabe
4 minutes ago, pink sushi said:

They HAD to have gotten a full refund though...

I hope so!! It still didnt make up for the fact that they missed the show and its not like Fleetwood Mac tours all the time. I felt so badly for them. Ever since then though, I have been overly cautious. 

⚯͛

mr.peter

As stated yes Stub Hub is safe and legit. But its all second market. So prices are higher and their fees are always crazy. I would try my best to get tickets via Ticketmaster first 

pink sushi
10 minutes ago, GypsyBabe said:

I hope so!! It still didnt make up for the fact that they missed the show and its not like Fleetwood Mac tours all the time. I felt so badly for them. Ever since then though, I have been overly cautious. 

Well most people only use StubHub when tickets are sold out on Ticketmaster/Live Nation. So the options are either buy from StubHub or DON'T GO to the concert. 

It's a resale site so there is always the possibility that the tickets could be fake, but it's usually a very small possibility and you are guaranteed a refund with StubHub so you aren't risking any money. Yes you might miss the concert if your tickets end up being fake, but you would miss it anyway if you decided not to use StubHub. :shrug:

GypsyBabe
6 minutes ago, pink sushi said:

Well most people only use StubHub when tickets are sold out on Ticketmaster/Live Nation. So the options are either buy from StubHub or DON'T GO to the concert. 

It's a resale site so there is always the possibility that the tickets could be fake, but it's usually a very small possibility and you are guaranteed a refund with StubHub so you aren't risking any money. Yes you might miss the concert if your tickets end up being fake, but you would miss it anyway if you decided not to use StubHub. :shrug:

To each their own. I’m just saying that I have seen it go wrong and to travel all the way to Las Vegas to miss a concert and be issued a refund really is a mess. I’m sure the chance is one in a million, but I saw it so I am super paranoid now. :flop:

⚯͛

General sales ins not even up yet, there's no point in buying a ticket on Stubhub now...just try getting them on monday, i'm sure you will be able to snatch it.

Yeah there's always a risk (albeit rather small) with resale sites, even stubhub. But if you're absolutely going with resale, stubhub and seatgeek are probably the safest based on reputation - both in terms of mitigating risk + customer service/refunds. 

That being said, I'd personally also wait till general and try to go with ticketmaster.

ChristianSaad

Stubhub is safe MOST of the time.. not always! My friend got scammed before but Stubhub gave her replacement tickets. But honestly it's a hassle cuz you find out your tickets are fake when you try to go in, and then you have to call stubhub customer service and wait for a long ass time outside the venue. And sometimes customer service closes by the time you're at the venue.. So it's like a 99% safe bet that your tickets are cool, but there's always that 1% chance

Archived