Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lady Gaga twitter topic (part 4)

Admin

Featured Posts

HeyItsKyKy

I distinctly recall her saying in one of the LM.com chat sessions that she stopped smoking, but still did pot for pain. She then paused and posted "for lupus". That was how I remember it but I absolutely hope my memory is wrong and she said "for my health" or something - I'm trying to find the screencap but haven't seen it yet so far. When I first read it I remember feeling incredibly upset about it and I kind of hid it in the back of my mind. EDIT: Okay, I really can't find it anywhere, in my mind it was in an LM.com chat after she said she smokes more pot than she drinks. I hope my brain is just making this up.

And yes, she tested borderline positive, which could go either way but it doesn't mean she's going to have it but that she's got a genetic tendency towards lupus.

It's really sad for Tara. :( I'm glad Gaga keeps an eye out on her and forces her to rest when necessary, as she's done now.

I remember people saying that she said that, but there were never any screencaps or anything of the chat, where typically we have one for every time she enters a chat, so I'm assuming she didn't. And yeah, I hope Gaga doesn't have it, my grandmother and aunt both have it, so I understand how painful it can be for people.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I remember people saying that she said that, but there were never any screencaps or anything of the chat, where typically we have one for every time she enters a chat, so I'm assuming she didn't. And yeah, I hope Gaga doesn't have it, my grandmother and aunt both have it, so I understand how painful it can be for people.

That's what I rediscovered just a few minutes ago, too! A couple of people were saying that this happened right after she commented that she'd stopped smoking but all we got was screencaps of the fact that she said she'd quit cigarettes and then "I still smoke weed though, all day". I fail so hard, I just got totally riled up again just now by how I felt when I first read that, when people were confirming the existence of screencaps of her mentioning pain/lupus and believing it - I remember asking for proof too but it was never confirmed. :fail: Sorry, my brain malfunctioned majorly tonight. Anyhow so the last time she's spoken about lupus was on Larry King two years ago.

And Ky, I'm SO sorry to hear that. :( That's awful. Can I like, give you a hug or something? :hug: I hope both of them are as okay as they can be, given the circumstances?

@ladygaga Every Era included something German. What about ARTPOP? ♥http://littlemonsters.com/image/503a2fdaac460cf77100227b … Please notice my question! ♥

Gaga responded:

@SabiGermanotta the producers hahaa

Americano

Sabrina â€@SabiGermanotta

@ladygaga Every Era included something German. What about ARTPOP? ♥http://littlemonsters.com/image/503a2fdaac460cf77100227b … Please notice my question! ♥

Lady Gaga â€@ladygaga

Arturo

Sabrina â€@SabiGermanotta

Lady Gaga â€@ladygaga

Zedd

Another HAUS member has tweeted Azealia :

@mKiK808: @AZEALIABANKS whenever I listen to your music, my ears become very erect.

HeyItsKyKy

Um, why are the Jonas Brother's trying to work with Gaga? Didn't they all basically fade into irrelevance....

â€tumblr_m9flziMdlO1qkzuv3o1_1280.png

Um, why are the Jonas Brother's trying to work with Gaga? Didn't they all basically fade into irrelevance....

EWWW :D

Highway Capricorn

um hu ?

Archived