💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lady Gaga twitter topic (part 4)

Admin

Featured Posts

Why was he bothered about Madonna's album title?... :shrug:

he wasn't bothered with the album title, he was bothered with her referencing d--gs at ultra music festival.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
SKANK

This doesn't bother me. It's a shade-less joke. So what's the harm? It's not like Gaga is pulling a Deadmau5 here and admonishing Madonna for naming the album MDNA.

I found Deadmau5 criticism less annoying then Madonna's backpedaling. Molly? Whatever do you mean? That is just the name of my friends film.

Better Day

Has Gaga honestly said were not little monsters anymore were just 'fans' I Read this somewhere on twitter!

Together You And I!

GagaObsession

Marc just annoys me with how he can be so arrogant, acting like he is Gaga's best friend and not part of the monster family.

pink sushi

Has Gaga honestly said were not little monsters anymore were just 'fans' I Read this somewhere on twitter!

Wtf....why the hell would she say that...? :wtf: Her website is called Little Monsters.com....not to mention she has it tattooed on her arm...

My Little Phoney

??

Better Day

Wtf....why the hell would she say that...? :wtf: Her website is called Little Monsters.com....not to mention she has it tattooed on her arm...

I Guess Its

??

I guess its a rumour then :toofunny:
Together You And I!

Exciting. :legend:

Why doesn't she just ignore Madonna? She had no problem ignoring her when she was actually SHADING her, but now that Madonna stopped talking about her she's gonna bring it up again?

Tacky.

Its kinda fun tbh. :laughga:

I spoke with that marcmonster in one of the chats and omg that kid is really ten thousand leagues up his own asshole. I normally hate saying **** about people I don't know, but he has so much arrogance and unwarranted self-importance. He was also saying nasty **** about one member who was transgendered.

Although, I don't think he deserves hate from people just because Gaga tweeted him.

Also, wtf was the joke?! She also mentioned a time... wut. I wish she'd just leave the Madonna thing alone, it's too late now to start shading back... even Madonna is sick of it.

Hot Space

Not that Madonna isn't interesting to talk about, but am I the only one who is so happy that Gaga has finally started appreciating beautiful sneakers? :flutter:

hell0samuel

Uhh, did you miss the part where she's chatting multiple hours a day on LM.com (and whenever she's got 5 minutes of time to spare), just to name one of the many examples? Are those all "rich kids"? :sweat:I

If anything, she's even closer to us all than ever!

While yes there is this element this feels different. She treats twitter and little monsters differently.

I don't think she's ever gone looking through someone's profile, she might have a quick look through gaga daily or other sites but I don't think she's gone looking through a fans.

I just feel she's going somewhere with this, I could be wrong though.

Maybe she's trying to get us used to treating 'super fans' differently. Which I don't agree on.

When she was in Australia, there was a hug backlash with the 'Brisbane Bad Kids' because they went to every show and met her loads of times.

I don't think it's fair to treat fans differently because they don't have the money or the ability/permission to travel around the world. I'm sure we would all love to travel to every show.

She's always told us that every monster is equal, there was even a section in The Monster Ball about not mattering how much money you had.

I just don't see what's happening.

Archived