💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Enigma - January 17, 2019

Poissonche

Featured Posts

lgaga1fan

She sounds horrible :udidnt:

If she dont get that voice to rest soon, she gonna be done by the end of this year

• Replies 289
  • Created
  • Last Reply
CanadaGoesGaga
1 minute ago, lgaga1fan said:

She sounds horrible :udidnt:

If she dont get that voice to rest soon, she gonna be done by the end of this year

She was sobbing the entire song... 

Edonis

I didn't get a chance to watch this live tonight because of prior engagements :giveup: Will anyone make a list of changes (if any?) in this thread/separate thread? I just read that she's bringing fans on stage again, ugh so sweet :giveup:

lgaga1fan
Just now, CanadaGoesGaga said:

She was sobbing the entire song... 

Are you listening to her on You and I? She literally sounds like half of her old vocal capability from literally a year and half ago

CanadaGoesGaga
Just now, lgaga1fan said:

Are you listening to her on You and I? She literally sounds like half of her old vocal capability from literally a year and half ago

I mean, her voice has been definitely scratchy tonight. I think she's been rehearsing for Jazz and Piano. 

2School4Cool
2 minutes ago, lgaga1fan said:

I think it’s because she’s still really emotional, she was just crying a minute earlier. 

See The Best In Everyone

lgaga1fan
2 minutes ago, CanadaGoesGaga said:

I mean, her voice has been definitely scratchy tonight. I think she's been rehearsing for Jazz and Piano. 

She literally can hardly sing her own songs live anymore. the Joanne tour ruined her voice 

AJRocketMan
7 minutes ago, Lazz Monster said:

she really kept the purple outfit didn't she? :triggered:

Really girl? 😑 She was on the verge of an emotional breakdown because of her horse dying and yet you comment on the purple outfit? :koons:

And by the way, it’s fabulous. 💅🏼

CanadaGoesGaga

She literally can hardly sing her own songs live anymore. the Joanne tour ruined her voice 

Ummm no. Her voice has been insane lately, this is the first time i've heard her like this since she had a cold on two shows during Joanne Tour. 

2School4Cool

She’s sounded amazing every other night and earlier tonight. I genuinely think she was still emotional, she’s still thinking about her horse and was just crying about it 2 minutes ago.

See The Best In Everyone

Archived