💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

I can't believe Anna Wintour approved this

pedrohemg

Featured Posts

So Bey’s cute photos are not Vogue. But J Law in that tired ass red dress Infront of that photoshopped ass backdrop is? Sis you can have all the Enigma @ park theater seats! :laughga:

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
SPARTACUS

Though Beyoncé is my Queen (along with Gaga of course :wub:), I'm not a huge fan of the cover either.  She looks bored.  No interest in buying it... though I do like that it comes in its own collector's box.

-𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐀𝐌𝐄 𝐄𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐌𝐀ℱ

BLACKOUTbritney
8 hours ago, Borislshere said:

Let’s not act like this doesn’t have anything to do with your long standing hate against Beyoncé 

https://gagadaily.com/search/?&q=Beyonce&author=pedrohemg&search_and_or=or

I read this during a 10 minute break in my lecture and literally squealed in front of everyone :air: 

Imagine gagz doing the same thing

checkout my channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5iGoXYpXnIfLHH1o7H9lxA

chromadica

Anna Wintour also thinks the pelts of dead animals is high fashion, so I don't really trust her judgment :ohwell:

Irrelevant

kii you could've compared it to something else

êŽ‘ì•ŒëĄœ 걞얎가 알아 ë„€ home ground

Quartz

The stairs one is tragic. The lines are off, composition is weird. Even styling does not balance. The others are real fashion shots, I think. The sheet was genius. It fit the styling. The third one could have been better posed though. Still a good photo

Inside, we are really made the same. 🕊

Mirages
3 hours ago, Fable said:

Playing devils advocate - do you think part of the reasonï»ż it doesn't look "Vogue" is because it's an institutionï»ż that has consistently favoured white artists? 

Honestly, yes. I agree with everything you said, beside liking the photos. My issue with them is, that if you gonna do this theme for Vogue and want to break some barriers you gotta do it right. You gotta capture the viewer and these pictures don't do it for me. I would love it if they had gone even more raw, go back to Beyonces old street and shoot her there. You know what I mean? And for more intimate look I would have use black and white photos and different poses. Because this for me looks like she wanted to show what it means to be a black woman but didn't really commit to the idea especially in the picture with the head piece it just feels a little out of place. The theme is not my issue, my issue is the quality of the shoot. 

I'm the bitch that's fragile

Helxig

I like the sheet ones. The first one looks editorial, but then you see she's literally in her garden with a white sheet. Beyonce, billionaire extraordinaire. It feels relateable. Like the image is saying "anyone can be a goddess with just a white sheet in their back yard and some talent"

I'll be myself until they fƫcking close the coffin.

pedrohemg

Some of you thought it wasn't a wise choice to compare  Beyoncé's to Jlaw's cover, although I don't see anything wrong with it. So, I'm giving you another example of what Vogue really is for me:

1216-vo-covr01-01_noupc.jpg

2013-03-14-0.jpg5?v=w364h555

Dunk96

Comparing the J-Law to the Beyonce is so far reaching lmao. The J-Law is NOT Vogue standards lol. The Beyonce pics are not the best she's ever done,but they are beautiful enough to be better than J-Law. Sorry just my two cents. :oops:

P.S. I don't even think the Michelle Obama shoot is "Vogue" standards either. When I think of Vogue I think of classic supermodels (i.e. Naomi Campbell,Cindy Crawford,Linda Evangelista,etc.). The simplistic elegance of those women alone beat any modern Vogue magazine cover,especially modern ones (except Gaga because Gaga can make anything beautiful and fashion). But the Beyonce shoot is beautiful NGL. I'm feeling Beyonce a lot more lately than usual.

BBhomemaker

Looking at OP's profile :huntyga: well not surprised by this Beyonce hate thread, you say that you don't' hate her but everytime there is a thread about Bey you let a bad comment toward her so :oops: anyway nice try 

Archived