💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

I can't believe Anna Wintour approved this

pedrohemg

Featured Posts

pedrohemg

Nothing against Beyoncé, but these pictures are definitively not in VOGUE standards.

11-beyonce-vogue-september-cover-2018.jp

RVExNUo.jpg

38233397_1480305182115598_37786025507359

rs_634x772-180806062754-634-Beyonce-Sept

THIS IS VOGUE:

20170809-jenn-1.jpg

EDITED:

Some of you thought it wasn't a wise choice to compare  Beyoncé's to Jlaw's cover, although I don't see anything wrong with it. So, I'm giving you another example of what Vogue really is for me:

1216-vo-covr01-01_noupc.jpg

2013-03-14-0.jpg5?v=w364h555

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
RahrahWitch

Their not bad but they could use better Angles and Lighting.

Not the stairs one, that's a lost cause :wtf:

joannesrats

The images of Bey have incredible composition tbh, they're technically gorgeous photos. I don't find that picture of JLaw interesting at all, and Vogue has been about pushing the boundaries of editorial shoots for years. I really enjoy the Beyonce pictures, even if they aren't my cup of tea - I just understand what they were doing. 

Moebius

Incoming OP IS A RACIST CIS WHITE GAY replies

The Most Popular Girls in School megarate is cancelled!

The Louvre

Beyoncé's pictures are beautiful. They give you an old time feeling and have beautiful composition. Meanwhile that Jlaw pic is just boring and a lot of photoshop.

But it's Beyoncé so people will have a negative opinion regardless :oops: 

It's said the map of the world is on you. The moon gravitates around you. The seasons escape you.

ryanripley

i mean beyonce's shoot isn't OUT OF THIS WORLD FANTASTIC but it is MILES better then that j law cover lmao

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

Killa

Lol that lawrence photo is so weak for me

It sure is classy and well arranjed but not best example.

I also dont believe this cover to be very good. But vogue has done worst

ZiggyZiggs

im actually here for unexpected and unconventional photoshoots. vogue has some pretty boring and horrible covers tho lol so i dont get your 'not in line with vogue's standards' comment and that jlaw cover imo is horrendous, literally doesnt have any soul. she looks soulless , and that editing gurl :awkney: b's shoot is an aesthetic tbh

Moebius

But the bey shoot IS better still

The Most Popular Girls in School megarate is cancelled!

LetsGetHigh

The light is utter trash but it was rumored that she gave Beyoncé full control and seems as though the rumor is true. It's also rumored she's going to announce her retirement from Vogue soon so it all makes sense.

beaublue

Rihanna’s September Cover for Vogue UK came out in like July & had the same concept with flowers... not only did Beyoncé basically repeat her pregnancy photos but she also did a repeat of Rihanna’s cover lmao queen of being basic yaaas come through

Mirages

Well for a long time Annie Leibowitz style was and still is favored for Vogue covers and I see why cause they're all polished and glamorous.... I see what Beyoncé was going for here - raw back to roots strong black woman but it really doesn't look like vogue at all... And I have to say nothing against Beyonce but I don't like those pictures even for Instagram. She didn't bring anything new and stunning as I expected but I agree it doesn't scream vogue and high fashion to me at all. 

I'm the bitch that's fragile

Archived