đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Dreams for the Setlist

seashellbabe

Featured Posts

seashellbabe

Hey guys, I know there are TONS of threads about everyone's ideal setlist for Enigma, but I was wondering what some of your absolute must-haves/desires are for it? I'd say mine are Paparazzi in full, Marry The Night (I got acoustic at my BTWB so studio would be nice), and Scheisse still on the setlist :)  See y'all on January 17th!! (the day after my 21st birthday hehe) 

Twitter and Insta: @seashellbabe

KatieJudasGaga4

(Enigma)

1. Judas

2. Paper Gangsta

3. Dance In The Dark

(Jazz & Piano)

1. Brown Eyes

2. Speechless

3. Hair

(I'll love to see Boys Boys Boys, Fashion!, Black Jesus + Amen Fashion, Mary Jane Holland, So Happy I Could Die, Monster, Diamond Heart & Angel Down, but the 3 on the top are my 3)

TEANUS

Aura (imagine in an aggressive, thumping segment with John Wayne and Judas), Dance In The Dark (imagine as the opener), and Monster (in an 80s neon segment with BTW, Venus, and PI)

British social ladies with upturned pinkies, glasses clinking // xoxoTEANUS

ShockPop

It's Vegas. She's going to have alot of random people going for the hits and needs to sell to that market.

That being said, I hope she leaves scheiĂźe off the setlist because it curses each tour she plays it.

I would like her to go way out there and hit us with tracks like The Fame, SHICD, The queen, Swine, Hey Girl & Princess DIE. Ain't hapnin.

yohoitsjofosho

The ultimate dream is if Cher visits Gaga and they sing a mash-up of Abba's Fernando and Gaga's Alejandro. LOL

Delulu Rogers

SHICD, Speechless, DIC, John Wayne, HML, gypsy, G.U.Y, Judas and all the other hits

DanceInTheDark

Marry The Night, Heavy Metal Lover and I wouldn't mind to hear ScheiĂźe again

soundcloud.com/brooklyn-nights

Archived