Jump to content
Stefani Tee

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

game

RIP Luigi 1983-2018

Featured Posts

Sharyu

He will now join his brother in the afterlife.

Warrior of the Monkey, Killing Peacefully

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
M Monstre

I grew up playing Melee and Brawl, so I desperately want this game, but I don't have the money :giveup:

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
River

The game is f-cking insane! so many new characters, it's like idk, they will never top it, feels like the last game lol

I'm not serious 99% of the times ;)

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
RudraCNG

The amount of content this Smash will have is just insane.

I'm glad they finally announced K. Rool.

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Andreu
9 minutes ago, River said:

The game is f-cking insane! so many new characters, it's like idk, they will never top it, feels like the last game lol

9 minutes ago, River said:

The game is f-cking insane! so many new characters, it's like idk, they will never top it, feels like the last game lol

Well but Will it have a story mode like Brawl, because if I'm not wrong it won't and therefore I don't think any amount of characters can make it up tbh

soundcloud.com/andreusongs

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
noisullitcefrep

I AM STILL SHOOK THIS DIRECT WAS EVERYTHING

also sakurai saying that we should not expect too many new fighters but then putting literally every video game character ever into the game:koons: this is going to be one of the best games ever

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
RudraCNG
5 minutes ago, tomsches said:

When will it be released? 

December 7th.

12 minutes ago, Andreu said:

Well but Will it have a story mode like Brawl, because if I'm not wrong it won't and therefore I don't think any amount of characters can make it up tbh

I bet it will. Sakurai has shown a pic of the game modes with one of them being blurred. Since it seems they want to bring it all back, I'd say it will have a story mode.

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sharyu
9 minutes ago, noisullitcefrep said:

I AM STILL SHOOK THIS DIRECT WAS EVERYTHING

also sakurai saying that we should not expect too many new fighters but then putting literally every video game character ever into the game:koons: this is going to be one of the best games ever

Yet the best boi isn't here

latest?cb=20140330070537

Warrior of the Monkey, Killing Peacefully

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
homomo

Still shook that Banjo and Kazooie will probably never make an appearance in a Smash game :giveup:

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Seeka
25 minutes ago, RudraCNG said:

December 7th.

I bet it will. Sakurai has shown a pic of the game modes with one of them being blurred. Since it seems they want to bring it all back, I'd say it will have a story mode.

I don't want to question you, but Sakurai was so damn pissy about about what happened with brawl I'd honestly doubt he'd bring back a story mode.

Though I'd be so happy. Imagine this big ass story.

This new smash is what dissidia nt was meant to be.

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
RAMROD

Why did they snubbed Waluigi tho? Inb4 DLC content 💸💸💸

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ ♥ The ♥ Clowns ♥ Have ♥ Made ♥ Me ♥ Dance ♥ And ♥ Go ♥ Crazy ♥

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Andreu

But they deleted Samus' and Snake's thickness so that cancels them a little

soundcloud.com/andreusongs

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
JohnnyVersace

I cannot wait for this. 

Last time I played Super Smash was on the NINTENDO CUBE like 10 years ago. :deadbanana:

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
×
×
  • Create New...