other

Enigma Tickets Discussion

Admin

Featured Posts

• Replies 692
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Abigail

Hi! I'm planning on buying GA tickets from Stubhub- can someone let me know how I can tell if a ticket is Early Entry-that's really all I want!:messga:

broadwaybrian318
On 2/12/2019 at 6:38 AM, ikilledfame said:

Hi, I'm selling my pair of tickets for Enigma. They are general admission standing tickets for Oct 31st Thursday, 8pm show because I won't be able to make it to the show at Vegas! Tickets can be transferable under your name via Ticketmaster (the official website I purchased from)

If you are keen, please kindly email me at donchizhien@hotmail.sg. Thanks!

Are these two tickets still available.  Message me

ATL MONSTER

I know it's a long shot but is anyone selling Jazz and piano tickets for tonight.

JGD

Debating if I should buy tickets now for June 14 or wait until a few days before the date to see if resellers drop their prices :selena:

shelby loved

I'm looking to buy 1 ticket for Jazz & Piano, June 9th!

If anyone has one for sale let me know because I'd rather buy from a GGD person than pay stubhub <3

🐚

warrentw

Anyone selling or know anyone trying to sell a ticket for the 20th October jazz and piano show?

• 2 weeks later...
Nykkygaga93

Hi all - long shot does anyone have GA tickets for the Nov 8th ENGIMA show - willing to purchase the face value price!

ofekinger

Hello. 

Do you think 450$ is a fair price for GA tickets?

I found someone selling one ticket for that price and I’m not sure whether I should go for it or wait for a while and keep checking the resale websites. 

Any thoughts?

Alfonso

Does someone know how much the presale tickets are? For enigma and jazz? And if it’s better to buy a bundle, how much is it? Also, what place does the bundle give you? 

Runway

I signed up for the pre sale. Anybody knows what’s suppose to happen next :poot:

> I signed up for the pre sale. Anybody knows what’s suppose to happen next

I think it said you could sign up before 7 am tomorrow, then you should get an email with the code. Then the presale starts at 10 am PDT.

Anybody know how it works to use the code to buy tickets in the app? (I'll be trying to buy tickets while at a baby shower. Sorry new nephew Gaga is also important. :oops:)

SwissMonster

How much were GA Ticket prices when they first came out?

SwissMonster®️ - Creating controversy since 1999

• ChicaSkas unpinned this topic

Archived