1 minute ago, PetiteMonstre said:

first person to dm me - i think i have an extra code you can use pls lmk

sent you a DM

• Replies 692
  • Created
  • Last Reply
elijahfan
1 minute ago, Poissonche said:

my time's up, and now I'm mad. Were you trying to buy the 3D collector thingy? Because maybe that's where the problem is. Maybe it would work with a normal ticket? But I mean, if I'm gonna spend like crazy, I wanted this thingy.

That's what I thought too... so now I'm trying to get something without the 3D thingy, but it just keeps searching and searching

justanothergay

Probably too late to be useful but here's a code: DUHW4EuPkG

that boy that boy that boy that boy that boy That Boy THAT BOY is a MONSTER

Poissonche
2 minutes ago, elijahfan said:

That's what I thought too... so now I'm trying to get something without the 3D thingy, but it just keeps searching and searching

ugh, I'll try that too

River
6 minutes ago, LetsGetHigh said:

She's signed to Las Vegas, I don't think she's allowed to hold concerts elsewhere. Not sure what her contract allows her considering the heavy Rock in Rio rumors, but with Britney's contract she couldn't perform anywhere and it kinda sucked. 

Not sure what it means for Gaga's promotional campaign but im sure her team has taken that into consideration. Maybe @Admin could help you.

Britney did a small Asia tour while doing Vegas

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

Zilla
7 minutes ago, Wil Arends said:

I'm only interested in paying the $80 price, and it looks like the only tickets available at that price range right now are handicap seats last row corner balcony soooooo, i guess i'm just gonna wait till ALL the tickets are available for the general public next week lol

Are you pulling those up by searching? My friend is in a wheelchair and is fighting Ticketmaster because he can't purchase and I'm just trying to help him get in. Thanks for the help!

𝙸'𝚖 𝚊 𝚓𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚓𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚎𝚜 𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚍 𝚘𝚏 𝚐𝚒𝚛𝚕.

ferretti

I’ve never not gotten tickets to a Gaga show before. I know these aren’t all the tickets, but I am just so mad. I feel they botched the roll out so hard and it’s so unfair, ugh. 

disco stick tester, inquire within

Bradley

I am forced to buy platinum tickets because the normal ones are so problematic, they don't let me buy two normal tickets but for platinum ones I can.

croboy

Got GA tickets for 23rd of October yay.

This was stressful. I got the "try another device" error all the time. But when I clicked on "Buy on Map" and put the Code in the offer box it worked.

I tried buying the 3D ticket but I'm in Switzerland and only could choose an Adress from US. So I had to cancel everything and start again. So in the end I got regular GA.

I guess the 3D Ticket option only works if you are in the US, bummer.

• ChicaSkas unpinned this topic

Archived