Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

#ENIGMA Merch

brickandstring

Featured Posts

brickandstring
2 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

I only bought the glasses and scarves for JWT, none of the tees sadly :diane:

for some reason all the white tees were like tissue paper and you could see RIGHT through them (nipples and body hair and ewewewewew :cryga::ladyhaha:)

mess.

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
N a t h a n
23 minutes ago, brickandstring said:

What do yall' want from #ENIGMA's Merch Table in Vegas?

I want a date T-shirt of some sort (even if its all 23 shows lol i'd purchase one)

A Lithograph

Some sort of LED Contraption (if its a light stick, light up seashell bra, hair bow)

Reveal hidden contents

Physical Copy of LG6 :cryga::cryga:

and idk a VERY expensive hoodie or jacket because gaga always has one or two of those that no one buys

Remember the leather jackets from tmb and btwb? I've never seen anyone wearing one or even talk about them ... The ones that were like hundreds of dollars

brickandstring
1 minute ago, Nathan said:

Remember the leather jackets from tmb and btwb? I've never seen anyone wearing one or even talk baput then ... The ones that were like hundreds of dollars

yeah those would fall under the 

1 minute ago, Nathan said:

VERY expensive hoodie or jacket

category :laughga:

mess.

RAMROD
5 minutes ago, brickandstring said:

for some reason all the white tees were like tissue paper and you could see RIGHT through them (nipples and body hair and ewewewewew :cryga::ladyhaha:)

Yea, Also I felt that the replica glasses are very reminiscing of JWT since it was used on the Tour poster :giggle:

it is the 2nd Gaga merch glasses that I owned after Monster Ball ones :giggle:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

RAMROD
6 minutes ago, Nathan said:

Remember the leather jackets from tmb and btwb? I've never seen anyone wearing one or even talk about them ... The ones that were like hundreds of dollars

It is actually exactly $100, not hundreds. I didn't get that one but I got the Satin ones. Since it got Gaga's BTW skull on the back. It is awesome tbh!

Thomas P

Just a huge hoodie with her face

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

JazzGa

-- Sunglasses

-- Press on nails yas

-- Tshirts that don't just have a random pic of Gaga's face on them. The BTWB's shirts were so cool. I liked the allover print, the meat shirt print, the piano dress print, the tuxedo cut tank top with the unique tails at the bottom, all things that say Gaga without just being a square pic of her face. 

-- Some knee high socks would be cool! 

-- A hat. Just a trendy ballcap, not a novelty hat.

-- A denim vest! 

-- Patches!!!!!!! And pins!!!!!!! To put on that vest and hat! Please please please gagz :pray:

-- A photo book

-- A DVD of the performance PLEASE GAHD PLEASE GIVE US A DVD

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷

JazzGa

Omg this vest is so frickin cool!! The stackable patches to show how many dates you have attended absolutely slays me!

Does anybody remember if this was official merch or a bootleg?

ea70a062b02714196b655c369f6fa342.jpg

brickandstring
1 minute ago, Satans Ex Wife said:

Omg this vest is so frickin cool!! The stackable patches to show how many dates you have attended absolutely slays me!

it looks like bootleg

5 minutes ago, Satans Ex Wife said:

-- Sunglasses

-- Press on nails yas

-- Tshirts that don't just have a random pic of Gaga's face on them. The BTWB's shirts were so cool. I liked the allover print, the meat shirt print, the piano dress print, the tuxedo cut tank top with the unique tails at the bottom, all things that say Gaga without just being a square pic of her face. 

-- Some knee high socks would be cool! 

-- A hat. Just a trendy ballcap, not a novelty hat.

-- A denim vest! 

-- Patches!!!!!!! And pins!!!!!!! To put on that vest and hat! Please please please gagz :pray:

-- A photo book

-- A DVD of the performance PLEASE GAHD PLEASE GIVE US A DVD

and YESS patches and pins id die for

also yeah maybe they could DVR the performance that they broadcast to the screens and quickly host that onto a DVD so u could order that night's show to take home

mess.

Chromatic

Can't go to the show, so I guess I'll just have to raid the online merch store.

Would really love a tour book, or ultimately, a DVD.

RAMROD
3 hours ago, Satans Ex Wife said:

3 hours ago, brickandstring said:

it looks like bootleg

It is real merch for BTW Ball

BTW Ball by far have the most varieties of merch items

It got jeweleries, clothings, keychains, bandage, lunch boxes, car fragrance, purses, caps, usb, and many more. 

JazzGa
2 hours ago, RAMROD said:

It is real merch for BTW Ball

BTW Ball by far have the most varieties of merch items

It got jeweleries, clothings, keychains, bandage, lunch boxes, car fragrance, purses, caps, usb, and many more. 

OMG yaas car fragrances!! BTW New Car Scent, Gaga's TRUE first celebrity fragrance! :firega: Yas I want my 92 Chevy S10 to smell EXACTLY like Hybrid MotorcycleGa's buttcrack!! :tony: :tony: :tony:

High Monster
11 hours ago, RAMROD said:

Tour book. Cool tees. Magnets. Key chains. 

I want all of these to be well made and value for money. Not just easy slap image on plain tees :sis:

I am here for every single second of the tour book. Most Vegas shows have them, I think. Celine did. I dont think J-LO did. 

I wouldn't expect cheaper merchandise than the tours though. a J-LO t-shirt was $40. It was a damn black tee. (But she looked fabulous on it so you know I bought it!) :spin:

Archived