💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

#ENIGMA Merch

brickandstring

Featured Posts

brickandstring

What do yall' want from #ENIGMA's Merch Table in Vegas?

I want a date T-shirt of some sort (even if its all 23 shows lol i'd purchase one)

A Lithograph

Some sort of LED Contraption (if its a light stick, light up seashell bra, hair bow)

Spoiler

Physical Copy of LG6 :cryga::cryga:

and idk a VERY expensive hoodie or jacket because gaga always has one or two of those that no one buys

mess.

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
brickandstring
Just now, Aglaya said:

I would love to have a shirt or a hoodie but im european :saladga:

You know people will go there purposely to buy a lot of merch and then sell it on eBay! I live across the US so i cant take home a lot of stuff, but i do plan on buying everything i like

mess.

Kween
Just now, Aglaya said:

I would love to have a shirt or a hoodie but im european :saladga:

You could buy them through her online shop at her site. Rn for example, she has the JWT merch. 

Borislshere

All I want is creativity. The merch for the JWT was horrendous. Cheap plastic pink party hats for $40, uninspired clothing. $80 sweater with a picture pouch. 

brickandstring
Just now, Borislshere said:

All I want is creativity. The merch for the JWT was horrendous. Cheap plastic pink party hats for $40, uninspired clothing. $80 sweater with a picture pouch. 

mess :ladyhaha:

but yes i wanna see more creative design, i think gaga isn't with LOBSTEREYE for #ENIGMA (who designed the JWT merch) so we can pray for new ideas! :oops:

mess.

Aglaya
4 minutes ago, Kween said:

You could buy them through her online shop at her site. Rn for example, she has the JWT merch. 

4 minutes ago, brickandstring said:

You know people will go there purposely to buy a lot of merch and then sell it on eBay! I live across the US so i cant take home a lot of stuff, but i do plan on buying everything i like

Oh true I totally forgot about that. Im a mess :messga:

could mean anything

Aglaya
3 minutes ago, Borislshere said:

DGLBuTwXUAAclIo.jpg

I actually love the JWT merch

could mean anything

RAMROD

Tour book. Cool tees. Magnets. Key chains. 

I want all of these to be well made and value for money. Not just easy slap image on plain tees :sis:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Borislshere
Just now, Aglaya said:

DGLBuTwXUAAclIo.jpg

I actually love the JWT merch

I didn’t think it was worth the money. 

brickandstring
1 minute ago, Borislshere said:

I didn’t think it was worth the money. 

The merch was fresh with concept but when they want 60$ and 80$ for hoodies that i see value at 50$ and 60$ it makes me hesitant to buy a lot of it when i can wait for locals to sell their merch on eBay for half the price (worn once) half a year later

mess.

brickandstring
2 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

Tour book. Cool tees. Magnets. Key chains. 

I want all of these to be well made and value for money. Not just easy slap image on plain tees :sis:

YESSS i want a tour book because i have one of every tour, i just hate that if gaga does an #ENIGMA tour book there will be a gap where JWT belongs

mess.

brickandstring
Just now, GagainsiderNYC said:

Amazing neon t shirts 

what if HAUS beauty was launched and they sold that neon orange lipstick

OOF a concept:wtfga:

mess.

RAMROD
4 minutes ago, brickandstring said:

The merch was fresh with concept but when they want 60$ and 80$ for hoodies that i see value at 50$ and 60$ it makes me hesitant to buy a lot of it when i can wait for locals to sell their merch on eBay for half the price (worn once) half a year later

I only bought the glasses and scarves for JWT, none of the tees sadly :diane:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Archived