Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Name 3 songs you want on the set list...

Lucas

Featured Posts

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply
calmar

Scheiße, HML, and Government Hooker. 

Curse that labral tear that cancelled my BTWB, I would kill to hear those live...

俺の勝利は揺るぎない

• 2 weeks later...

Depends how the show goes, but I'd love Glitter and Grease again. I only just learned she spelled Gaga with the lyrics, but I also LOVE how it fit into the Monsterball briefly with a little cameo. It's just a really fun, brief addition. I'd also like Heavy Metal Lover (which could be there given the seemingly techno-ish theme?). Dance in the Dark as well (or MTN since it's inspired by it so energy-wise, it suffices lol).

Honorable mention is Paper Gangsta with auto-tune especially as Gaga's voice is *so* capable now that the statement would be even more badass with the auto-tune (since everyone knows she can sing now, too), Shallow because *imagine that live*. and Gypsy because I think that song is very indicative of a specific period of Gaga's life so for a show like this it would be a very poignant inclusion (she could even jazz it up if she wanted for the other show; I'd be curious if that could work).

All in all, I want this show to be a true victory lap for Gaga. She's done so much and achieved everything and then some. Honor every step of that journey somehow and reflect and be happy for yourself. And without the show having to move around, that frees up opportunity with the show's potential.

On 8/16/2018 at 5:29 PM, calmar said:

Scheiße, HML, and Government Hooker. 

Curse that labral tear that cancelled my BTWB, I would kill to hear those live...

tbh I don't think Scheiße is very good live. She takes it from a techno rave bop to live instrumentation that imo doesn't suit the song as well. Government Hooker is transcendental when the live bass is brought to the front of the song. It ends up sounding like metal-electro insanity ugh <3

calmar
6 minutes ago, Ziggy said:

tbh I don't think Scheiße is very good live. She takes it from a techno rave bop to live instrumentation that imo doesn't suit the song as well. Government Hooker is transcendental when the live bass is brought to the front of the song. It ends up sounding like metal-electro insanity ugh <3

Ah, okay. Yeah I'd think the boosted bass of HML and GH would be incredible; I remember hearing Swine live at the artrave and it made me fall in love with the song.

俺の勝利は揺るぎない

Archived