💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Why Does Everyone Hate Halsey?

getto

Featured Posts

getto
2 minutes ago, lavendermusic said:

I love her music and I don't get the hate either, I think she escaped the hate train anyways....they all hate Hayley Kiyoko now:messga:

Wait omg Hayley is getting hated on too?!

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Lottie Winters

I strongly dislike everything about her. Her attitude her cringey singing voice, her cringey social justice facade, her cringey collab with Chainsmokers, her complaining, her everything. I literally cannot stand her at all. I even find her name cringey. She’s the worst. 

twigsnasty
2 minutes ago, JeremiJello said:

Wait omg Hayley is getting hated on too?!

Yeah because Hayley wasn't too happy with the "Girls" song because it was like, str8 pop girlies talking about bisexuality which Hayley found disrespectful to some extent so now most Charli XCX stans hate her, along with Bebe, Rita and Cardi, but im pretty sure Cardi is bi

getto
5 hours ago, PenthousePssy said:

I strongly dislike everything about her. Her attitude her cringey singing voice, her cringey social justice facade, her cringey collab with Chainsmokers, her complaining, her everything. I literally cannot stand her at all. I even find her name cringey. She’s the worst. 

Damn ma, is it that serious?

5 hours ago, lavendermusic said:

Yeah because Hayley wasn't too happy with the "Girls" song because it was like, str8 pop girlies talking about bisexuality which Hayley found disrespectful to some extent so now most Charli XCX stans hate her, along with Bebe, Rita and Cardi, but im pretty sure Cardi is bi

Dang that's harsh when she was just stating the truth tbh

StrawberryBlond

I think it's so odd that people are so annoyed by her. If you don't like her attitude, just don't watch any of her interviews or read her social media. Because she's super easy to avoid and she doesn't show this attitude in her songs. I really liked her debut album - if she'd included the deluxe tracks on the standard, my score would've been even higher. I thought HFK wasn't as good, though, but still decent. She's a good songwriter and she's one of the few with the indie girl voice that I don't mind. Sure, she comes out with the odd cringey thing or two but what young artist doesn't? When I think of artists with attitude, I can think of a lot worse, they actually make it clear in their songs and they don't even have age as an excuse.

SpeechIess

i like that she defended gaga but other than that i find her to be obnoxious and one of those fad artists that's just clogging up another space in the industry for real talent. her music is subpar, she has a couple bops but that's it, nothing groundbreaking, nothing new, nothing worth remembering in 10 years.

politically she's stupid for the most part.

Shipper

My theory is that she sang in the song 'Closer' with GGD's public enemy number one, the Chainsmoker's. 

She's allegedly guilty by association with them.  That's my theory on why people here started to dislike her.  Just something petty and simple as that. 

💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕

I don’t hate Halsey, I actually like some of her songs. I’m just not a huge fan of her. 

• 9 months later...
Anderella

Not a big fan and she's been around for a while now. No big hate , just  Ok voice , meh songs,  a physically big mouth which she seems to like to open as wide as possible when she sings . I feel bad but I can't help but be annoyed. 😬

Archived