other

Enigma Meet&Greet is 2000$ without an actual ticket

Not The Real Gaga

Featured Posts

RAMROD
4 hours ago, AmenTheNight said:
  Reveal hidden contents

d145e1cf58177a2f681da8.27345670_edit_img

No but really, paying 2k$ just to meet a human like you and me WITHOUT the actual ticket for the show is a scam, no matter how you put it. I know it's not like Gaga herself decided of that, but a scam is still a scam.

It is not a scam, It is an add on to a ticket, meaning it is a choice, you can take it for an upgrade or leave it alone. What's so difficult to understand here?

Besides, people who would got those add on, would have money to burn anyway. Why y'all always the one who got offended and very opinionated tho? 

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply
giskardsb

its basically a no win for her.   She could choose to not do meet and greets at all and people will complain.  Its not physically possible to do inexpensive meet and greets because she'll be deluged.   So she does expensive meet and greets as a limiting factor but then fans complain she's being greedy and doesn't care about "real" fans.  

Mike Raffle

I am so upset. I was really looking forward to buying a meet and greet but that to too expensive :( I guess I can get a GA and hope she magically takes me backstage.

I have an idea. Lets all pitch in to by one of these. Then we can compile a list of questions about LG6. Then I'll go to the M&G and ask everything?

ryanripley
33 minutes ago, giskardsb said:

its basically a no win for her.   She could choose to not do meet and greets at all and people will complain.  Its not physically possible to do inexpensive meet and greets because she'll be deluged.   So she does expensive meet and greets as a limiting factor but then fans complain she's being greedy and doesn't care about "real" fans.  

this

if she didn't do meets and greets she would get bashed for "hating" her fans

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

Glamourpuss

I paid to meet her once. I adore her but have mixed feelings about it even now. It was ARTPOP zone so it was worth the money for what you got and I got to be in a room with her backstage for 30-40 mins but I just couldn't shake the feeling that it was wrong to spend so much money, and I was piss poor at the time as well. I just had to buy it though. Buying it was better than not buying so I tried to comfort myself by reminding myself of that when I was at the show. Unfortunately it didn't live up to expectations. I mean the experience was great but it's like peeking behind the curtain ruined the magic for me a bit. I got to see her as a normal person and not this person that I'd idolised and looked up to and it shattered the illusion and made me think wtf have I done paying so much money just to meet another human being. 

I'd love to meet her again one day because I feel like maybe next time will be better. But I also think that perhaps I should just focus on getting a cheaper ticket from now on and try to be satisfied that I've already met her especially now that meet and greets are even more expensive.

Glamourpuss
Just now, ryanripley said:

this

if she didn't do meets and greets she would get bashed for "hating" her fans

She's always stopping for them outside hotels, the recording studio and sometimes even after a show instead of driving straight to a hotel. I do agree that she can't win but she does really try to connect with her fans. 

Not The Real Gaga
4 hours ago, RAMROD said:

IIRC she changed the policy after awhile for JWT M&G so it wasn't group photo op anymore at later dates.

As for Vegas, the other artists who did M&G are usually individual photo op. So it will likely the same for Gaga. 

In Amsterdam it was still a group pic.

DeanSummer
7 hours ago, RAMROD said:

IIRC she changed the policy after awhile for JWT M&G so it wasn't group photo op anymore at later dates.

As for Vegas, the other artists who did M&G are usually individual photo op. So it will likely the same for Gaga. 

It was group photo till the end - those „single pics“ in the net were photoshopped 

but it was always stated as a group pic from the beginning 

DS

Bradley
11 hours ago, South Blonde said:

I mean, Demi and one of the Jonases charged 10k... we stan a cheap queen :vegas: 

I don't believe that. It's Demi Lovato and Nick Jonas, not Michael Jackson.

Bradley
6 hours ago, PussyGlam said:

I paid to meet her once. I adore her but have mixed feelings about it even now. It was ARTPOP zone so it was worth the money for what you got and I got to be in a room with her backstage for 30-40 mins but I just couldn't shake the feeling that it was wrong to spend so much money, and I was piss poor at the time as well. I just had to buy it though. Buying it was better than not buying so I tried to comfort myself by reminding myself of that when I was at the show. Unfortunately it didn't live up to expectations. I mean the experience was great but it's like peeking behind the curtain ruined the magic for me a bit. I got to see her as a normal person and not this person that I'd idolised and looked up to and it shattered the illusion and made me think wtf have I done paying so much money just to meet another human being. 

I'd love to meet her again one day because I feel like maybe next time will be better. But I also think that perhaps I should just focus on getting a cheaper ticket from now on and try to be satisfied that I've already met her especially now that meet and greets are even more expensive.

I have no interest in buying meet-and-greet tickets because I feel like if I do that at such an early age (I'm 21 years old) I feel like one of my biggest dreams will already have been accomplished.

I used to just want to see her live and I've done that by attending the Joanne World Tour and right now when I see huge stars like Katy Perry or Justin Timberlake, I don't feel that starstruck I don't know if it's because I've been to too many concerts or what.

RAMROD
4 hours ago, Unites said:

In Amsterdam it was still a group pic.

58 minutes ago, DeanSummer said:

It was group photo till the end - those „single pics“ in the net were photoshopped 

but it was always stated as a group pic from the beginning 

I stand corrected

anigif_enhanced-18170-1404067164-4.gif

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

South Blonde
1 hour ago, Bradley said:

I don't believe that. It's Demi Lovato and Nick Jonas, not Michael Jackson.

https://people.com/celebrity/demi-lovato-and-nick-jonas-selling-10000-vip-tour-package/

I guess Poot snapped then :vegas:

Don't you think maybe they are the same thing? Love and attention?

Schwerk
18 hours ago, South Blonde said:

If you read the article you see that particular $10.000 package was for 4 people which is $2500 per person.They also offered 1500 dollar packages including meet & greet with both Demi and Nick or you could get a M&G with either Nick or Demi for $400.

Not a fan or hater of either of them but get the facts straight.

According to Gaga I'm a ****ing rad bitch

Archived