đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Enigma Meet&Greet is 2000$ without an actual ticket

Not The Real Gaga

Featured Posts

GypsyBabe
1 minute ago, High Monster said:

I totally agree. The M&G is outrageous especially because it doesn't include a ticket to the show. The package with the "party" before is a little inflated too, I mean lets be honest $350 for open bar for an hour? I'll party in my hotel room before I go! 

But the ticket prices really weren't bad. I can't freaking wait to be in the GA PIT watching Gaga!! :sis:

This makes me think, I've got to start planning what to wear NOW! 

Yeah I mean, its the inflated pricing for the “extra” stuff that makes the show more monetarily accessible to more fans! Its a smart way to keep tickets prices down so that your fanbase actually can attend. 

My show isn’t until May and I am already thinking about my outfit :laughga:

⚯͛

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply
High Monster
2 minutes ago, GypsyBabe said:

Yeah I mean, its the inflated pricing for the “extra” stuff that makes the show more monetarily accessible to more fans! Its a smart way to keep tickets prices down so that your fanbase actually can attend. 

My show isn’t until May and I am already thinking about my outfit :laughga:

True, I hear you about making it affordable. And being a Vegas show, the pricing is set by the venue, not the "Gaga" people.

You're going May 30th? Thats awesome. I'm there in June, I took a sigh of relief that I have plenty of time to figure out what to wear. Does one wear old era merch, or get creative?? :saladga: 

GypsyBabe
12 minutes ago, High Monster said:

True, I hear you about making it affordable. And being a Vegas show, the pricing is set by the venue, not the "Gaga" people.

You're going May 30th? Thats awesome. I'm there in June, I took a sigh of relief that I have plenty of time to figure out what to wear. Does one wear old era merch, or get creative?? :saladga: 

Its Vegas! Get creative! :vegas:

I was bummed that the dates that I wanted were sold out (February) but then I realized that flying out of Boston at the beginning of February is a death wish and we will probably get grounded because of a blizzard. So May it is! And I get to hang with my girl @Teal Ambition

⚯͛

On 8/8/2018 at 4:58 AM, Wixson said:

It's something I could never afford, but it is Vegas, after all. I don't know what were you all expecting. :duck: This isn't something that's 100% targeted at her main fanbase. 

Please pin this on top

checkout my channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5iGoXYpXnIfLHH1o7H9lxA

ChicaSkas
On 8/7/2018 at 1:49 PM, River said:

some people don't make it in a month :duck:

What ticks me off is the more famous she gets the more expensive it gets. I spent $3,000 off a scalper last year to get fifteen seconds with her. My ticket stub read $1,500.

Pissed doesn't even begin to describe it, but hey, it's the Queen, I've worked hard for many years.... I am trying not to feel entitled because I work/volunteer here.... but it sure was a different story back in '09 when mods could meet her for free. *grumbles*

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

ChicaSkas
On 8/7/2018 at 5:57 PM, giskardsb said:

its basically a no win for her.   She could choose to not do meet and greets at all and people will complain.  Its not physically possible to do inexpensive meet and greets because she'll be deluged.   So she does expensive meet and greets as a limiting factor but then fans complain she's being greedy and doesn't care about "real" fans.  

You know, you are absolutely correct. Never thought of it from this point of view before!

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

River
3 minutes ago, ChicaSkas said:

What ticks me off is the more famous she gets the more expensive it gets. I spent $3,000 off a scalper last year to get fifteen seconds with her. My ticket stub read $1,500.

Pissed doesn't even begin to describe it, but hey, it's the Queen, I've worked hard for many years.... I am trying not to feel entitled because I work/volunteer here.... but it sure was a different story back in '09 when mods could meet her for free. *grumbles*

And it's seems like it's only with her tbh because her legacy is getting bigger..

3,000$ oh my, but at least it was worth it!

Even during BTW it was so easy to meet here.. it looks like things changed pre-Joanne for some reason..

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

ChicaSkas
1 minute ago, River said:

And it's seems like it's only with her tbh because her legacy is getting bigger..

3,000$ oh my, but at least it was worth it!

Even during BTW it was so easy to meet here.. it looks like things changed pre-Joanne for some reason..

Gonna cautiously say at least TWO big things changed:

1. After the BTWB Emma told us all that Gaga lost interest in GGD because of the waves of negativity and criticism coming from this fanbase. That was pretty huge, coming from a GGD mod who pretty much left GGD to work for Gaga directly, and therefore having a direct insight into how Gaga truly felt.

(Not to mention Gaga being backstabbed by fans who leaked Brooklyn Nights around that time, and who were being very loose with her phone number and emails and various other confidential deets)

2. The murder of Christina Grimmie in 2016 at the hands of a psychopath at a meet and greet with a gun. 

You put those occurrences together , along with the odd crazy insanity of fans literally going Gaga for her and screaming her own name at her and going into crazed convulsions of manicness when she leaves her apt or gets in a vehicle, * see 5foot2 for just a teensy taste of that hot mess* -- and you get a Gaga who wants peace and space and to cull out from the crowd.

River
16 minutes ago, ChicaSkas said:

Gonna cautiously say at least TWO big things changed:

1. After the BTWB Emma told us all that Gaga lost interest in GGD because of the waves of negativity and criticism coming from this fanbase. That was pretty huge, coming from a GGD mod who pretty much left GGD to work for Gaga directly, and therefore having a direct insight into how Gaga truly felt.

(Not to mention Gaga being backstabbed by fans who leaked Brooklyn Nights around that time, and who were being very loose with her phone number and emails and various other confidential deets)

2. The murder of Christina Grimmie in 2016 at the hands of a psychopath at a meet and greet with a gun. 

You put those occurrences together , along with the odd crazy insanity of fans literally going Gaga for her and screaming her own name at her and going into crazed convulsions of manicness when she leaves her apt or gets in a vehicle, * see 5foot2 for just a teensy taste of that hot mess* -- and you get a Gaga who wants peace and space and to cull out from the crowd.

I didn’t know about point one and also how much the murder had an impact on her..

It’s very sad how things ended up, she’s close to us but yet so far.. 

maybe M&G just needs to be cancelled?

ChicaSkas
1 minute ago, River said:

I didn’t know about point one and also how much the murder had an impact on her..

It’s very sad how things ended up, she’s close to us but yet so far.. 

maybe M&G just needs to be cancelled?

At least made more affordable.

About all that can be said is, start saving now for future meet and greets for the tour that accompanies LG6 and you might have enough by the time THAT tour rolls around. :deadbanana:

River
Just now, ChicaSkas said:

At least made more affordable.

About all that can be said is, start saving now for future meet and greets for the tour that accompanies LG6 and you might have enough by the time THAT tour rolls around. :deadbanana:

It’s kinda messy to see her.. I moved to Costa Rica so it’s unlikely that she will come here..

I bought the ticket to Enigma but my US visa request was rejected, there is a possible solution but it’s not 100% sure, time will tell, until October it will be clear..

so in some sense, ArtRave might be the last time I saw her :( 

Helxig

I'm so frustrated because I think the meet n greet tickets are sold out for the May 30th show already :smh:

When I go to checkout for the fan club presales it doens't show up as an addon at checkout. FML.

Do you think they'll release more at the next presales??? Can anyone give me any insight? I'm supposed to be going with some other people who already have their M&G tix.

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

TheSlash

So basically I have to sell the house of my parents, one of my kidneys and lungs and my first born to go to Vegas, see her show and meet her in person? Thanks, but no thanks :madge: 

Ew, David!

Archived