💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Enigma Meet&Greet is 2000$ without an actual ticket

Not The Real Gaga

Featured Posts

SEANGT

i think this is reasonable. If it was in any way affordable it would be too many people trying to buy a limited number of tickets. That said, it's probably the resort pricing these things. They're the one that paid gaga $100 million. lol. 

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ryanripley
Just now, ARTPOP2 said:

s-l300.jpg

:poot:

still a bag :trollga: 

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

ARTPOP2

Like honestly idk what the rage is all about. This residency was made in order to gain money so she better profit from it in every way possible. Like it's not for the fans or the music, it's gaga reinforcing her A-list star status and making money. She couldn't make ''affordable'' prices cuz she's in the same market as JLo, Céline and Britney. So calm down little broke monsters 

ProdigyARTPOP
20 hours ago, AmenTheNight said:
  Reveal hidden contents

d145e1cf58177a2f681da8.27345670_edit_img

No but really, paying 2k$ just to meet a human like you and me WITHOUT the actual ticket for the show is a scam, no matter how you put it. I know it's not like Gaga herself decided of that, but a scam is still a scam.

It’s actually not a scam, a majority of artists sell meet and greet packages separate to the actual ticket to see the show, when i saw maluma, I paid $250 for my GA ticket and $600 to meet him.

voidfigure
20 hours ago, Korok said:

remember when Gaga used to take fans backstage for free during BTW, good times

Really?

littlepotter
20 hours ago, River said:

some people don't make it in a month :duck:

i worked fulltime from november to june on top of being a fulltime uni student to make it :laughga:

chaeri pls

River
5 minutes ago, hunty said:

i worked fulltime from november to june on top of being a fulltime uni student to make it :laughga:

When I worked at Apple Store my salary barely scratched the 1000$ lol

but for example, my husband is a professor at the uni and earns the double and works 2 days a week and it's only his 2nd year at this uni, it will rise even more next year when it'll be permanent.. so idk, I think in both cases they earn too much :air:

Like I don't even need to work anymore :laughga:

But I'm a cheap person so like everything looks expensive for me so I'm not buying :ladyhaha:

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

Guest Adarsh

The show tickets are very cheap. If you can't afford the m&g then don't complain. Its not like she decided the price. Its obviously mgm's decision. :triggered:

greekmonsta
21 hours ago, Korok said:

remember when Gaga used to take fans backstage for free during BTW, good times

Good times if you were 15 and had the energy to stand outside venues dressed like an ornament for 3 days. The rest of us prefer to buy them.

Haroon

At artRave it was like £1000-£1500 if I remember correctly so I'm not surprised by this price for Vegas :shrug: She's a big star and having a concrete opportunity to meet her and take a picture will be expensive :sweat: We don't know if she'll pick fans out of the crowd or anything though, but to be honest she seems a bit passed that in a way, like unfortunately she just doesn't do that as much anymore. It's been a long time and times change and people change, not saying it's better or worse. She's gone through stuff so she may be less comfortable picking out loads of fans to meet her and she's not the same super open Gaga she used to be because of some hard times she's sadly had to go through. People can still meet her for free if they wait outside certain places or know where to go at what time and such. It just so happens that if you want to definitely meet her at her own show with other things included then it's going to be at that price. I don't think there's anything bad about this :omg:

edit: Also after reading more I've remembered that it's really just up to the venue and organisers too, I don't think Gaga or any artist has control over her tickets and ticket prices and everything. She's a performer and yes she has power but not every aspect of it (especially stuff outside the performing and show side itself) she'll be able to determine so I don't think it's fair to blame her :ohno:

My ex met her with a ticket/photo/bag included on the Joanne tour for like $500.

Who is this new Gaga :interestinga: sure the venue sets the prices but she had to agree to the contract before she signed it.

...ıllıllı c h e r r y c h e r r y b o o m b o o m ıllıllı...

Archived