Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

How many of you are actually going to ENIGMA

twigsnasty

Featured Posts

Poissonche
14 minutes ago, PhillipBagshaw said:

Flights for me aren't even that expensive, I'm looking at $350 round trip from east coast USA in June!

That's amazing! It'll be even more enjoyable, knowing you didn't ruin yourself too much hahaha.

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply
darkgaga
14 hours ago, darkgaga said:

Im from the Netherlands and im thinking about going on the 30th of may with my cousin. I have never been to the USA but always wanted to, do you think that its worth it?

Anyone?

twigsnasty

if its truly going to be a 74 date show, I am going to wait until they announce more shows for 2020. Lol i'll wait if I know I can make it

crownlessking

I’m going! 

I live in England, so it’s a massive trek for me. Altogether it’s probably gonna cost me about £1,000 and a 11 hour flight 😂 but, I’m seeing the show on May 30th - so it’s plenty of time to save for hotel/flights. 

Gaga cancelled on me twice during the Joanne tour and I never got to see it, so I’m not missing out on this! Legit so excited. 

LetsGetHigh

I'll go if she has some shows in December 2019 if i can get a visa and if i have money saved up for her damn pricey tickets. It'd be a self gift cause i should be getting my bachelor by then. Whew.

PlasticHo
On 8/7/2018 at 1:42 PM, aaron l said:

I want to plan for October, but you can't exactly look at flights/hotel rooms that far out. Looks like I'll just hope for the best! :tony:

Keep checking, I found a flight for this Oct ( :( She won't be there yet) for $66 roundtrip from where I fly out. Maybe I need to wait until next October. Right now, the cheapest i'm finding (January) is about $123 for the flight.

S0436
On 8/9/2018 at 7:06 PM, LetsGetHigh said:

I'll go if she has some shows in December 2019 if i can get a visa and if i have money saved up for her damn pricey tickets. It'd be a self gift cause i should be getting my bachelor by then. Whew.

The tickets are not pricey, on Monday the public sale will include tickets for $80

I live in Las Vegas and so far I've managed to get 3 GA tickets for 3 different ENIGMA shows and 1 for The Jazz And Piano.

I am hoping that my University gives tickets away for Gaga, they have previously given out tickets for Britney and Cher.  :flutter:

32 minutes ago, Manolin said:

I live in Las Vegas and so far I've managed to get 3 GA tickets for 3 different ENIGMA shows and 1 for The Jazz And Piano.

I am hoping that my University gives tickets away for Gaga, they have previously given out tickets for Britney and Cher.  :flutter:

How did you snatch those? Haha. I need tips. Were those early GA or regular GA? UNLV is giving away tix? Whats the tea. 

00026 † 10000

56 minutes ago, Mark said:

How did you snatch those? Haha. I need tips. Were those early GA or regular GA? UNLV is giving away tix? Whats the tea. 

I got the first two during the LM pre-sale and the last one during today's pre-sale. I kept refreshing the website until it gave me the GA option. They are all early GA. 

The Hospitality Department at UNLV is known for helping its students get free tickets for various events.  I am not 100 percent sure if they will give tickets away for Gaga, but I'm hoping they do. :party:

Disnalex

I have tickets to the June 14th show. We were gonna get Meet and Greet tickets but they were sold out on the second day so we ended up getting the Premium Banquette VIP seats. Who else is going on the 14th and who was lucky enough to get Meet and Greets? :tongue::huntyga:

Gaga for Disney

Archived