💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Help getting code to buy Enigma tickets tomorrow!

Kimmo

Featured Posts

Kimmo

Hey can somebody help me pleas!!! 

Im trying to buy tickets for me and my friends tomorrow but I’m so scared to wait until the official sale the 13th, I feel like she’s going to be sold out, everyone is already talking about it, even people at work, how can I get a code for the pre-sale??? 

I know that you’re supposed to be part of the little monster fan community or something like that which I am not. Or have a ticket master account or be part of the M rewards which is part of the MGM. 

Please somebody help me get a code!!! 

Im dying to get front tickets!!!!! I’ve missed the JWT (the first tour I miss) and I’m making it up by going 3 times to Enigma. 

Hottie Detector

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Phaye Monster

Go to vegas.ladygaga.com and scroll to the bottom. Enter your email and postcode and click subscribe.

2 minutes ago, Irrelevant said:

Get the LM app sis

Do you need it?

I'm an ARTPOP bitch, baby

rumours
9 minutes ago, Kimmo said:

I feel like she’s going to be sold out, everyone is already talking about it, even people at work

Sold out tour confirmedT 

Kimmo
1 minute ago, Blake said:

Tickets won't sell out in pre-sale. It doesn't work like that. :rip:

Im talking about the good seats sis :interestinga:

Britney’s front tickets sold out and all we had left was the far right side or the far left or far on the back of the arena which suck if you want to see your favorite artist from up close. 

The only time I saw Gaga from far was during TFMB and although it was an experience, I rather be up front like the BTWB and artRave. 

Hottie Detector

Kimmo
6 minutes ago, Irrelevant said:

Get the LM app sis

3 minutes ago, Phaye Monster said:

Go to vegas.ladygaga.com and scroll to the bottom. Enter your email and postcode and click subscribe.

Do you need it?

The LM app will be giving us code or access? Because I do have it and I also have a profile (account) 

how do I buy tickets from the LM app? @Irrelevant

Hottie Detector

Irrelevant
8 minutes ago, Phaye Monster said:

Do you need it?

4 minutes ago, Kimmo said:

The LM app will be giving us code or access? Because I do have it and I also have a profile (account) 

how do I buy tickets from the LM app? @Irrelevant

Idk I just assumed there would be a code from the LM app because it was like that for artRave and I think Joanne and it says to be part of the LM community.

I honestly don't know, I just made an assumption. :poot:

광야로 걸어가 알아 네 home ground

Kimmo
1 minute ago, Irrelevant said:

Idk I just assumed there would be a code from the LM app because it was like that for artRave and I think Joanne and it says to be part of the LM community.

We need answers not assumptions sister. Get a grip :interestinga:

Hottie Detector

glagerfeld
11 minutes ago, Phaye Monster said:

Do you need it?

I signed up with my email but didn't receive any mail with the code, will it be delivered tomorrow? :(

Phaye Monster
Just now, Irrelevant said:

Fair enough, I'm just too lazy to make an account:vegas:

I think all you have to do is scroll down on the link Gags tweeted and subscribe to an email thing

I'm an ARTPOP bitch, baby

Irrelevant
1 minute ago, Kimmo said:

We need answers not assumptions sister. Get a grip :interestinga:

sisisiisisis im not an insider im just an irrelevant shister who worships holo and god-ga please forgive me muscular kim k

1 minute ago, Phaye Monster said:

Fair enough, I'm just too lazy to make an account:vegas:

I think all you have to do is scroll down on the link Gags tweeted and subscribe to an email thing

i guess that works too :vegas:

광야로 걸어가 알아 네 home ground

SwissMonster
2 minutes ago, glagerfeld said:

I signed up with my email but didn't receive any mail with the code, will it be delivered tomorrow? :(

Same! Didn’t get a code till now :/ Guess we get one tommorow together with the link

SwissMonster®️ - Creating controversy since 1999

Kimmo
2 minutes ago, SwissMonster said:

Same! Didn’t get a code till now :/ Guess we get one tommorow together with the link

Did you sign up with LM? I found the link to sign up for the code. Is on their main page if you scroll all the way down 

Hottie Detector

Archived