Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

The Masked Singer

moonboywow

Featured Posts

moonboywow

There’s a South Korean version. (No surprise there). And I think a Thailand version? Did you hear Gaga? Do you think she’ll be in this?

Robagaga

Omg those costumes are just too extra :shocked:

Everyone you meet is fighting a battle you know nothing about. Be kind. Always.

Korean little monster here!

Hmm I hear 0.5s TFM-Gaga-voice just at the beginning but the end didn't sound like her at all.

I saw many comments assuming it's Gaga, though.

I liked the korean version so I'm quite interested in it.:) I doubt she'll be there but if so it will be fantastic!:wub:

DiegoMonster
1 hour ago, thrift said:

that first voice you hear is 100% Dinah Jane from Fifth Harmony:classy:

This, I thought of it too 

For those wanting Gaga to be on this show....she can't...people will recognise her voice from the first note she sings...her voice is VERY recognisable. (Unless she pulls a  "Sound of Music" type of performance and she "alters" her voice in ways we've never heard before :derpga: )

Head Empty
24 minutes ago, Kellas said:

For those wanting Gaga to be on this show....she can't...people will recognise her voice from the first note she sings...her voice is VERY recognisable. (Unless she pulls a  "Sound of Music" type of performance and she "alters" her voice in ways we've never heard before :derpga: )

If Gaga would do this (which I doubt, she doesn't strike me as a gameshow type of artist), she would definitely try to disguise her voice. She even does it in her own music so her take on something like this would be interesting.

I also doubt that too many people would notice it, seeing as so many people think the artist in the trailer is Gaga, which it clearly isnt.

57 minutes ago, Why am I on GGD said:

If Gaga would do this (which I doubt, she doesn't strike me as a gameshow type of artist), she would definitely try to disguise her voice. She even does it in her own music so her take on something like this would be interesting.

I also doubt that too many people would notice it, seeing as so many people think the artist in the trailer is Gaga, which it clearly isnt.

The judges that have to guess aren't normal general public...they are people from the music/entertainment industry. They know who Gaga is and how she sounds. But like myself have said, she can disguise (alter) her voice so she wont get caught.

Archived