celeb

Mandy Moore to get a star in Hollywood Walk Of Fame

FGGrayson

Featured Posts

FGGrayson

n the television category, Alvin and the Chipmunks, Candice Bergen, Guy Fieri, Terrence Howard, Stacy Keach, Sid and Marty Krofft, Lucy Liu, Mandy Moore, Dianne Wiest, and Julia Child (posthumously) will receive stars along Hollywood Blvd.

Source

tenor.gif

𝗟𝗮𝗱𝘆 𝗚𝗮𝗴𝗮 • 𝗠𝗮𝗻𝗱𝘆 𝗠𝗼𝗼𝗿𝗲 • 𝗦𝗼𝗽𝗵𝗶𝗲-𝗘𝗹𝗹𝗶𝘀 𝗕𝗲𝘅𝘁𝗼𝗿 • 𝗣𝗮𝗿𝗶𝘀 𝗝𝗮𝗰𝗸𝘀𝗼𝗻

Glamourpuss

Too soon. She needs to do more acting work. They seem to give them out to anyone these days. 

River

I guess she finally made enough money to buy one.. I mean, she's great and everything, but her career is so so so minimal compare to her activity length :shrug:

OMG SHE HAS 6 ALBUMS ALREADY?!?!?!!?!?

I'm working late, cause I'm a puta

Thomas P

So they give these to everyone now? :huntyga:

jk I like her a lot in this is us

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

FGGrayson
8 minutes ago, PussyGlam said:

Too soon. She needs to do more acting work. They seem to give them out to anyone these days. 

She's been in the bussiness for 20 years sis, Music/Films/TV stay pressedT

10 minutes ago, DiscoHeaven23 said:

THE ULTIMATE SHADE OF IT NOT BEING For MUSIC  :vegas:

Indie legend doesnt care

tenor.gif

Glamourpuss
1 minute ago, FrankGutz said:

She's been in the bussiness for 20 years sis, Music/Films/TV stay pressedT

Indie legend doesnt care

tenor.gif

So have many others. She's not exactly a star, she's just an actress who's been in some things and done well for herself. She's never been golden globe nominated or Oscar nominated. I can only think of one big role she's had and that was as a voice actor for Tangled. She's not going to go down in history and decades from now she won't be remembered. I know it's harsh but it's true. :reductive:

FGGrayson
3 minutes ago, PussyGlam said:

So have many others. She's not exactly a star, she's just an actress who's been in some things and done well for herself. She's never been golden globe nominated or Oscar nominated. I can only think of one big role she's had and that was as a voice actor for Tangled. She's not going to go down in history and decades from now she won't be remembered. I know it's harsh but it's true. :reductive:

She is GOLDEN GLOBE nominated :lmao:

You are so young, but she does have The Princess Diaries, A walk to Remember, Saved!, Because i said So, Tangled, 47 Meters Down

rn she has a small role in The Darkest Minds movie, she was cast for '19 MIDWAY film,  she has been in shows like Entourage, Grey's Anatomy, and THIS IS US, so stay pressedt

https://www.goldenglobes.com/person/mandy-moore

http://ew.com/article/2016/12/12/this-is-us-mandy-moore-golden-globe-nomination-reaction/

RAMROD

That is cool. Congrats!

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ ...𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝒹𝒾𝑒 𝓌𝒾𝓉𝒽 𝒶 𝓈𝓂𝒾𝓁𝑒 (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

FGGrayson
2 minutes ago, PussyGlam said:

I googled and it didn't show up. 

One of the links is literally her profile from the GOLDEN GLOBES website :air: 

She was a nominee in 2017

RAMROD
2 minutes ago, PussyGlam said:

I googled and it didn't show up. 

You need not to rely on google, the way students rely on wikipiedia. It is easy to read somethings today. And using it denounce someone. But it is a whole lot different if you actually there experiencing it. And know what kind of stardom someone have. Mandy have long span of career. And she can have this.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ ...𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝒹𝒾𝑒 𝓌𝒾𝓉𝒽 𝒶 𝓈𝓂𝒾𝓁𝑒 (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Glamourpuss
6 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

You need not to rely on google, the way students rely on wikipiedia. It is easy to read somethings today. And using it denounce someone. But it is a whole lot different if you actually there experiencing it. And know what kind of stardom someone have. Mandy have long span of career. And she can have this.

No need to lecture, I do know. I always avoid Wikipedia. I just didn't happen to click on the right links. :triggered:

Anyway, good for Mandy Moore, I just personally think it's a little bit too soon. And that's that. :ohwell:

Archived