Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Tinnitus

Woohoo

Featured Posts

Woohoo

Does anyone remember when this leaked?

Basically Gaga announced on radio a few years ago that she's working on a song called "Tinnitus" with Madeon.

Last year a reputable leaker called "HausOfRetrograde" posted this instrumental along with:

"Gaga wrote the song, but she never recorded it. Madeon says he doesn't have it because she never recorded it."

It clearly sounds like something Madeon would do. The drums pack are the same used in Venus and Mary Jane Holland, and the gun clicks sound effects was used in Mary Jane Holland. (This leaked before MJH and Venus' stems leaked.)

The track was soon mass-removed from YouTube and SoundCloud for copyright reasons including a video with 60k+ views in only one month.

Thoughts? :tea:

"I heard if you record Gaga snoring and play it backward it sounds like an act. 2 unreleased."

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Woohoo
1 minute ago, Amidana said:

Wasn't this proved as fake tho? :oprah: Ugh my memory. We don't remember her :lana:

Where? :saladga:

"I heard if you record Gaga snoring and play it backward it sounds like an act. 2 unreleased."

Amidana
14 minutes ago, Live4TheARTPOP said:

Where? :saladga:

I don't remember :saladga: I strongly remember everyone being disappointed tho, wait I'll try to find something

Fake or not, this instrumental sounds amazing and I could see it topping the charts with Gaga's voice :excited:

Woohoo
23 minutes ago, Amidana said:

Fake or not, this instrumental sounds amazing and I could see it topping the charts with Gaga's voice :excited:

Exactly! I've been bopping to this for months now :party:

TheJoanneJoker

I think that's a Zedd song, not sure

that's definetly his sound 

River

They only did a session on the piano and wrote the song, it never ended up to the production and the lyrics writing.. so the only thing that you have from this song is the title.. the idea.. so just move on...

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

Bloody hooker

I don’t believe it was ever proven fake. Most of us assume it’s real. Plus Madeon never said anything about it, but it is odd that it has been taking down so many times. I still believe that it’s real.

I found this thread from last year. This was when everybody and their mamas wanted to prove that everything that leaked was fake. 

I found one more thread. In an interview, Madeon was asked about Tinnitus, but said that he doesn’t personally have a copy of the song.

The last thing I’m going to post, because I’m at work right now. On November 9, 2013, Gaga did an interview with KISS 92.5 and revealed that she created Tinnitus with Madeon. *5:55*

I’m going to keep searching for more info.

This mutual gaze was a “longing to touch” or a "pre-coitus" stare.

Woohoo
26 minutes ago, Bloody hooker said:

I don’t believe it was ever proven fake. Most of us assume it’s real. Plus Madeon never said anything about it, but it is odd that it has been taking down so many times. I still believe that it’s real.

I found this thread from last year. This was when everybody and their mamas wanted to prove that everything that leaked was fake. 

I found one more thread. In an interview, Madeon was asked about Tinnitus, but said that he doesn’t personally have a copy of the song.

The last thing I’m going to post, because I’m at work right now. On November 9, 2013, Gaga did an interview with KISS 92.5 and revealed that she created Tinnitus with Madeon. *5:55*

I’m going to keep searching for more info.

Thanks for this! Farhan didn't leak the instrumental. He posted a fake Tea instrumental which DJWS confirmed is fake.

The actual origin of Tinnitus is HausOfRetrograde who never leaked fake bs.

adamsenigma
1 hour ago, Beytwice said:

I think that's a Zedd song, not sure

that's definetly his sound 

That's Madeon's sound. Zedd's sound is a bit more poppy. This song reminds me so much of Technicolor, a Madeon song.

Woohoo
7 minutes ago, Adarsh Soni said:

It would have fit right in ARTPOP :vegas:

But instead a sad song that ruins the whole ARTPOP rave feels and comes after Mary Jane Holland makes the cut :saladga:

TheJoanneJoker
14 hours ago, adammonroe said:

That's Madeon's sound. Zedd's sound is a bit more poppy. This song reminds me so much of Technicolor, a Madeon song.

oh thanks

they have similar sounds, idk

• 11 months later...
ThicccthighGaga
On 7/31/2018 at 8:16 PM, Woohoo said:

Does anyone remember when this leaked?

Basically Gaga announced on radio a few years ago that she's working on a song called "Tinnitus" with Madeon.

Last year a reputable leaker called "HausOfRetrograde" posted this instrumental along with:

"Gaga wrote the song, but she never recorded it. Madeon says he doesn't have it because she never recorded it."

It clearly sounds like something Madeon would do. The drums pack are the same used in Venus and Mary Jane Holland, and the gun clicks sound effects was used in Mary Jane Holland. (This leaked before MJH and Venus' stems leaked.)

The track was soon mass-removed from YouTube and SoundCloud for copyright reasons including a video with 60k+ views in only one month.

Thoughts? :tea:

this was proven fake

Archived