💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Gaga Songs The Fanbase Loves That I Don't...

KatieJudasGaga4

Featured Posts

KatieJudasGaga4

- Starstruck (One of my least favorites on the album)

- Bad Romance (IK, personal problem, but It's great but its like my 15th favorite single) 

- Speechless (I prefer the live version than the studio version)

- Bloody Mary (It's my second least favorite on the album, probably because I skip it a lot, I love it tho, but not as much as the others)

- ARTPOP (I like it, but its boring to me, but I love the live version)

- Aura (This used to be my 3rd favorite song on ARTPOP, but it got so dated that now its 10th....:huntyga:)

- MANiCURE (I mostly skip this song and its one of my least faves on ARTPOP)

- G.U.Y (I like it, but its my least favorite single she released because there were better songs to chose for a single on ARTPOP)

- Dancin' In Circles (I mean I like it, but it isn't the best and I think its overrated in this fanbase and I personally think Angel Down is way better)

ARTPOPSTER

Honey, I agree with Starstruck, Bloody Mary, G.U.Y, but your issues wih the others are irrational!!! How dare you say such things about Dancin’ In Circles and MANiCURE. :what:

AlexanderMagno

Bloody Mary, Dancin in Circles and John Wayne... Ultimate fan favourites and I have absolutely 0 love for them.

SHALLOW

Stopped reading at BR :triggered:

I hate Marry The Night and i really don't like Grigio Girls  and i think that most of BTW songs are overrated except Bloody Mary,GH,Americano,Judas. 

FfFfFfFF

Marry The Night and Scheisse are the only fan-favorites I am not madly in love with (I wouldn't call Aura a fan favorite since I saw a lot of us despising it). They feel somehow too raw.

Sebastiaan De Graaf

Jewels And Drugs, Donatella, Fashion!, Dope, Venus, a lot of ARTPOP songs:ohwell:

voidfigure

Starstruck is at the bottom of my The Fame ratings along with I Like It Rough and Eh Eh.

I don't like So Happy I Could Die, it's my least favorite from TFM. Aged awfully in my opinion, and the "e-eh" thing irritates me.

I think Marry The Night is overrated. I don't hate it, but I really think it is.

Fashion! is terrible (and a "Let's Dance" ripoff), Venus is a mess and crucified the original ARTPOP theme (the minimalistic experimental album) with those Greek mythology jokes.

Hey Girl is repetitive and I have some issues with Come To Mama. I love Joanne as an album tho.

jakob
13 minutes ago, Sebastiaan De Graaf said:

Jewels And Drugs :ohwell:

How can you not like it? It's a fan-favorite! :stalkga:

Spoiler

It's one of Gaga's favorites on ARTPOP tho 

We stan a queen with taste :classy:

Sebastiaan De Graaf
5 minutes ago, xoxo Human said:

How can you not like it? It's a fan-favorite! :stalkga:

Hide contents

It's one of Gaga's favorites on ARTPOP tho 

We stan a queen with taste :classy:

It is the same kind of music as Drake, Post Malone and the list goes on. It's her worst song in my opinion

Archived