💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Dua Lipa CAN sing

ARTPOPdidntflop

Featured Posts

Killa
10 minutes ago, Wigless said:

Good bc I’m about to see her tomorrow and I was slightly annoyed that I thought I learned she couldn’t sing, despite me looking at a vid of two 

Also how’d we leap from no singing to no stage presence? like y’all can’t claim y’all aren’t just hating on her 

Its normal. Good stage presence comes from connecting with the music and being opened to deliver the music. It feels she wants to express herself but cant.

its usually a valid correlation

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
KURUSHITOVSKA

She might be able to sing, but she can't act and can't dance. It's like seeing a wooden table on a stage 

¿Qué currículum tiene ésta tarántula?

SHALLOW

Watching this video i remembered that i thought the intro of Begging sounds like Applause :saladga:

LUO YI

She sings but she doesn’t have stage presence, there’s no feeling 

The night sky tells all

Regina George

Honestly you can’t prove something to GGD. OFC she CAN sing, she’s a singer and is selling millions. Is she the most powerful voice in the industry? No. But she is decent. 

Most people on here have judgmental personalities and they judge everyone and everything even tho most of them won’t ever achieve what she achieved.. But hey it’s GGD

xoxo Craig
3 minutes ago, ReginaGeorge said:

Honestly you can’t prove something to GGD. OFC she CAN sing, she’s a singer and is selling millions. Is she the most powerful voice in the industry? No. But she is decent. 

Most people on here have judgmental personalities and they judge everyone and everything even tho most of them won’t ever achieve what she achieved.. But hey it’s GGD

Everyone can sing, it's just wether they are good or not... and well Dua is not good at singing 

whereisit.gif

End Racism Now

FRANK1991

whether or not she can sing, she sounds terrible in New Rules (studio version), so terrible I never want to listen to her ever again :ohwell:

so that's that , we really need Gaga and Carly Rae Jepsen to save the pop music industry :vegas:

Cause once you let it go you better know it's gone

Regina George
26 minutes ago, Craig Barnes said:

Everyone can sing, it's just wether they are good or not... and well Dua is not good at singing 

whereisit.gif

It is your opinion. My opinion is different and thank God millions of people think like me and actually buy her music making her millionaire. 

Pablo

I've not seen anyone say that she can't, but that video in the OP is tragic. She's slightly off key the whole time :selena:

Don't visit my profile

2 hours ago, ReginaGeorge said:

It is your opinion. My opinion is different and thank God millions of people think like me and actually buy her music making her millionaire. 

Yes thank God she's a millionaire, good for her, good for Selena Gomez too

GAGAXABO
6 hours ago, Craig Barnes said:

I have completed my own research and the conclusion is that Dua Lipa can infact NOT sing :vegas:

The Art Police is here...

Monster in Scotland

xoxo Craig
3 minutes ago, GAGAXABO said:

The Art Police is here...

Facts are facts my fellow Scot :trollga:

End Racism Now

Archived