💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Why do you love Gaga? Giveaway.

Admin

Featured Posts

Vanilla

The Born This Way ball was the first time I'd ever met another gay person in real life. It was the first time I'd ever felt like I was part of a community, that I felt a sense of belonging with other people. I love her because her art as bestowed upon me the blessings of all of you here (I lurk daily but used to be a hella frequent poster), the confidence to connect and engage with the gay community, and the strength to be myself. #Monster4lyfe. 

I won't die, but I can't live without you

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply
FATCAT

Her voice & ability to be a conduit for emotion.

If I'm being completely honest, it's her voice. I don't want to dig into how kind and philanthropic she's been, or how much she's given the LGBT+ community over the years, because everyone can lift that up as a standard to live by. When I hear her sing, when I hear her speak, it connects me to a different reality. Not that her voice is some absolutely amazing spectacle, it's not magic, it's humble. I can connect to her, feel what she's feeling, see her frame of mind, just from the way she speaks or sings about something. It's an undefinable connection to the center of my soul.

I also feel a deep connection to her because the messages of her music, seem to follow my own life. Her debut, gave me a liberation to be myself no matter how weird or different that might be. Then, when I was finding myself in puberty, BTW gave me a kind of liberation and freedom that still stays with me today. ARTPOP's connection to my life was much less about the substance of the album, as it was the story behind the album. I was left behind by people I felt were close friends, and it really hurt. I felt an unbelievable anger at what happened to Gaga after people had essentially done the same thing to me. (Troy)

And then, I suffered a great loss. My father passed away. I was only a 13 at the time. I will never recover from that loss, and "Joanne" connects with me on a level that I couldn't convey in words. That song is the absolute highlight of the entire album for me, because it turns my gut every time I listen, and that's honestly her super power, to share and transfer emotion through herself. The pain from that song, is her fathers pain from losing his sister. That same pain permeates my own emotion every year the anniversary comes up. I know it better than I know myself, and that song hits the nail on the head. It's honestly brought me so much closer to her family, or more specifically her father, because of that connection.

I'm so emotionally invested in her, her story, her music, I don't think I could ever leave her side. I've never met the woman, and yet, I feel like I've known her most of my life. She's a gift to us here on earth, and I'm just glad that I'm able to witness it in real time.

Peace, Love, a Little Monster for life.

Purr more, hiss less.

SwissMonster

Gaga helped me trough many difficult times in my life, that’s why I love her so much. With Born This Way it was the first time I really thought about myself being pet of the LGBT community since before I was really really confused in who I am and who I love.

Joanne really warms my heart since I can relate a lot with my grandfather passing away. We really had a strong relationship and it was really hard after he died for me.

Oh, and not to forget her personality:cryga: I mean, I don’t know many artists really working so hard for everything. She wants everything to be perfect and keeps suprising even if everyone thinks she reached the top. She will never disappoint me and I know that. She will be here for us, and most importantly, really care!

Sadly I never saw her life :madge: Not because I am a flop fan, but just because I really wasn’t lucky. In my parents eyes I was to young for her Fame Ball Tour and the Monster Ball Tour. I had Tickets for the Born This Way Tour but I got so sick that I was at the hospital during the actual date. I had Tickets for the Artrave but my parents booked a huge vacation during that time and forgot about the concert :selena: Lastly, I was like „**** it, I buy tickets for three different shows for her JWT“ to experience every tour I missed and to be sure that I get at least one date. And now guess what, all my three dates were part of the 10 cancelled once :huntyga: 

But I still love her and stan her. And I will forever, I just know it. I love her, xoxo :kara:

SwissMonster®️ - Creating controversy since 1999

A Hybrid

I don’t exactly intend to win this lol, so I’ll keep it short.

American Horror Story got me into Gaga long before I knew I was gay. Then, that Perfect Illusion trailer of AHS6 made me listen to her music. Joanne followed, I found it beautiful. The next summer, I first listened to Born This Way.

I can’t believe it was a song that made me come out to myself and then come out to my mother.

She’s just... something else. Always will be.

No family’s safe when I sashay

Guillaume Hamon

I start loving gaga for her voice, her gift to always find the melody to make me move even if I'm shy as hell and her eye for her visuals.

I was walking 2 hours to go to the beach cause we had no car and I had "Just dance" playing on the radio through my phone motivating me.

I was asking myself if being gay was okay because of some religious speech I heard and "Born this way" came out making me see things from a different perspective and relieved me.

I was asking myself if an artist career was for me and the quote tattooed on her arm gave me an answer.

I was doubting my credibility as an artist and her speech given at every Artrave show gave me a new perspective.

Her behavior and willing to show compassion instead of spitefulness in this word where revenge is beyond cool also gave me a new philosophy to.

Basically she gave me way more than good times or inspirations for my art. She helped me growing up happier. :) 

( Sorry I'm french and my english is probably not perfect. :/  )

homomo

I happened to come out of the closet about a month before Born This Way (the song) was released. I grew up in a small town, so it was really difficult dealing with the different vibe people gave me. 

When that song was released, I instantly latched on to it. It felt that Gaga understood what I was going through. From that moment on, she was the accepting queen I needed her to be. And as she evolved, I evolved with her. 

Today, I love her for her perseverance and  IDGAF attitude.

ModernEcstasy

Lady Gaga saved my life and introduced me to my partner. 

When my Nan and Dog passed, I was really struggling with life. I could not bare to be awake and looked forward to going back to sleep every day. 

Two weeks after them passing, I was made redundant from my 6 year job and it was then that I decided I wanted to be released from my “Life” (I had suffered long enough thanks to things happening in my early teens).

I woke up in hospital after making some very difficult decisions (!!) and the television was on. Playing, was Gaga’s “Paparazzi” Video. I watched in amazement. It was the first thing I saw after attempting to take my own life. 

After a few weeks, I was home and I started looking into this amazing Artist that had woken me with her unique voice. 

To cut a long story short, I became obsessed with the woman. 

To cheer me up, my parents bought me tickets to her tour and I attended with my best friend. 

As the night went on (such a great night), we ended up talking to a group of monsters. 

I took a shine to one in particular and my life changed completely. 

Almost 9 years later, we are still together and we are getting married next year. 

I feel as though I was supposed to suffer in order for things to get better. 

I Love you Lady Gaga. Thank you for everything. 

justanothergay

I think one of the things I like most about Gaga is the duality of her confidence and her kindness. When she struts with her sunglasses and hooker heels she demands so much respect, and yet she's easily one of the nicest people you could ever meet. It's not something you see very often but I think it's an awesome thing to aspire to be.

I love how even with as much hype as surrounds her, she always meets expectations and delivers beautiful art that we can all learn from.

that boy that boy that boy that boy that boy That Boy THAT BOY is a MONSTER

I love Gaga because in high school I was a loner and bullied for being gay and different. The fame and the fame monster made me feel understood and safe. Born this way (still in high school) is when I discovered the art in me. I have all the album titles tattooed on me. People ask me why I have her on my body, I say it’s more like a timeline of my life and what happened in those eras.

xpandapoo

:kara:Gaga is just amazing. She’s so humble and so surreal and it blows me away completely. I feel like every fan, including me, has a special connection with her. She made me be ME. She has this aura that’s so powerful and so beautiful than any other artist out there. Stefanie is like a mother, she cares about us, loves us EQUALLY, and doesn’t care if we’re gay, straight, bi, transgender, black, white, asian, and etc. The difference between Stefanie and any other artists is that, she’s so perspective and so influential. Her music is for us. She writes for us. She sings for us. She makes music for us. The whole journey was about US, her little monsters and creating a equal environment where people can be themselves and not be judged. I personally relate with Stefanie. I feel like a freak at school. I feel like i don’t belong, i don’t fit in to anything, like im not even worth it. But Stafanie changed all that. She’s made me love me for me. She made me say, “Who gives a **** about what people say“. She made me stand up for myself and for others. She made me feel like im worth something. So in the end, I honestly don’t mind if I don’t win this give away. I just want every person here and everyone that’s struggling as of now to know that you are LOVED. :)

xoxo, panda.

Favorite Quotes: 

“I’ll be myself until they ****ing close the coffin.”

”I love so much every song, every performance, because I all I did was I stuck to my gut”

”Tonight I want you to forget all of your insecurities. I want you to reject anyone or anything that made you feel like you don’t belong or fit in, or made you feel like you’re not good enough, or pretty enough, or thin enough, or can’t sing well enough, or dance well enough, or that you’ll never write a song well enough, or that you’ll never win a grammy, or that you’ll never sell out Madison Square Garden, you just remember that you’re a goddamn superstar, and you were born this way!”

”And when you leave here tonight, just know, that at least one person believes in YOU.”

LynpheaStar

I love Gaga because she continuously provides me the Soundtrack to my Life.

(I could write a book about my love to her I just realize)

As most, I discovered her early 2009 as a tiny 12 year old and chose to follow her as she presented us the power that pop music can have.

While I was a 13-15 year old she offered The Fame/Monster, which helped me find my passion for artistry, dance and also discover sexuality. When I was 15-17 she provided Born This Way, which came right in time, as I, like her, were reviewing childhood trauma (bullying, family relations etc.) to help ourselves grow up. The BTWB was a BIG deal for me, it was like a rebirth for 16-year-old me! While she was releasing ARTPOP I was an 18 years old  trying to find out what to do with life. Her preaching about creative freedom and passion for your craft helped me a LOT to choose my path (as an architect lol), and came right in time. And then after working so much and experiencing downs and relationship breaks while doing it, she reminded me with Joanne that it's friends and family that are the base of life, and helped me, again right in time,  to realize I have to cool it down.

All that made me fall in love with her time after time again and again and stay a loyal fan.

In school-times I was the loud Gaga fan, (I had hung an BTW poster on the school entry, me peak tbh); during college years I made sure everybody realizes Gaga's cultural impact; and to this day I'm a BIG fan! 

I've met her twice in Berlin and she was a sweet angel both times, proving you can be genius and human at the same time. 

I plan to follow her music and art forever and can't wait to get old with her music.

Oh, and bops. GREAT BOPS!!! :sis:

DONATAS

I am a fan of Gaga because I love everything she does. She is unique and difference from any other artist. My favorite era is still ARTPOP no matter what and I love everything about it. I started to draw and I expressed myself in many artistic ways til this day. I am a LittleMonrter til the last breath 🐾

My mom passed on June 7th this year.  Gaga has been a big recovery for me. Listening to her music. Songs that have reminded me of my mom and I dancing to her Monster Ball HBO special in her room. 

My mom introduced Classic Rock to me:  Fleetwood Mac, LED Zepplin, the Stones, Guns n Roses 🌹 etc.., and I introduced Gaga. My mom would tell me how inspirational her songs are and how she could tell Gaga listened to that as well just by listening to her music. My mom was my best friend, we shared music together and that’s what made us. Road trips, cooking, playing cards, hanging out and just talking w/ a glass of wine or box🍷

My birthday is August 10th and it’s going to be the hardest thing to not hear her voice that day and tell me Happy Birthday Pops! I love you! 

Even though my Angel is down. She now has her wings around me and I won’t ever forget our dance in the dark... 

ZarrianaGaga

Gaga helped me through so much when I was in middle school. I was actually a bully at first and then got bullied 10 times worse after. Gaga helped me to learn how to be kind and how to truly love myself. If it wasn’t for her, there would be no way I would’ve gotten through middle school.

and also her talent has blown me away for nearly 10 years! THOSE VOCALS AND PIANO SKILLS (and acting skills and everything else she does)!! 😍❤️paws up! 

JohnWayne92

Through my toughest times, my mom passing away, coming out, break ups, she has been there for me. 

Her music has honestly changed my life. It helped me realize that regardless of my Pentecostal upbringing, I am who I am, and that's a wonderful thing. 

Her message, and the feelings that I get from them are some of the most powerful emotions that I have ever experienced. 

A Gaga concert is the closest thing I have felt to being connected to God. It's the closest I've felt to peace. It was the closest I have felt to a world where everyone is accepted. 

Her talents are a huge plus. The song writing, the dancing, the acting...but who she is as a person is what makes her so amazing to me. 

• Zilla unfeatured this topic

Archived